Rebecca Hosking and Alan Anderson Nova Scotia Folk Club, Fort Theatre, Bishopbriggs 23 November, 2016
Wednesday 23 November, 2016 – 7.30 p.m.
Nova Scotia Folk Club runs every Wednesday at the Fort Theatre Bishopbriggs with the exception of 30 November and 7 November 2016 with each of these club nights takng place in Victoria Bowling Torrance.
Wednesday 23 November as well as the usual floor spots (please book in your floor spot by either clicking that you are going to event or message me) all the way from Nashville and touring the UK Rebecca Hosking together with Alan Anderson who will take our featured artist spot. We are looking forward to hearing you both again.
Everyone welcome to come along and enjoy a great night of live acoustic music in a cosy and friendly venue with licensed bar and tea/coffee facilities.
£3 Visitor tickets are available online www.ticketsource.co.uk/
£1 for Members on entry.
Raffle tickets and prizes every Wednesday.
We are a non profitable club with door takings etc paying for the hire of the theatre, rafflet prizes and subsidising events.
Kenmure Avenue, Bishopbriggs, G64 2DW
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Gavin Paterson Nova Scotia Folk Club
- The Wellgreen, Stilton, KiDD, West of Scotland Cricket Club
- David Rovics at the Doublet Bar
- Spangled Cabaret October 2018
- Starry Skies Album Launch, OranMor
- Fail Better Open Mic, Villiers & Co
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Fara, OranMor, Glasgow
- Brooks Williams Sounds in the Suburbs, The Doublet
- Seven Song Club, LOOPER and Wholly…..Cats
- Linda Jaxson Band at St Louis Cafe/Bar, Glasgow
- Songs of the Silver Screen, OranMor
- Yvonne Lyon and Eilidh Patterson, The Glad Cafe
- Ethan Johns, Love Music Glasgow
- Women at Carlton Studios, Glasgow, Monthly Event
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, 24 August, 2018
- Word Jazzology, Glasgow 30 August 2018
- Musicians in Exile, The Pearce Institute