Rebecca Hosking and Alan Anderson Nova Scotia Folk Club, Fort Theatre, Bishopbriggs 23 November, 2016
Wednesday 23 November, 2016 – 7.30 p.m.
Nova Scotia Folk Club runs every Wednesday at the Fort Theatre Bishopbriggs with the exception of 30 November and 7 November 2016 with each of these club nights takng place in Victoria Bowling Torrance.
Wednesday 23 November as well as the usual floor spots (please book in your floor spot by either clicking that you are going to event or message me) all the way from Nashville and touring the UK Rebecca Hosking together with Alan Anderson who will take our featured artist spot. We are looking forward to hearing you both again.
Everyone welcome to come along and enjoy a great night of live acoustic music in a cosy and friendly venue with licensed bar and tea/coffee facilities.
£3 Visitor tickets are available online www.ticketsource.co.uk/
£1 for Members on entry.
Raffle tickets and prizes every Wednesday.
We are a non profitable club with door takings etc paying for the hire of the theatre, rafflet prizes and subsidising events.
Kenmure Avenue, Bishopbriggs, G64 2DW
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Gina Chavez, The Doublet, Sounds in the Suburbs
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Songbird – Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy, West End Festival 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Luca Manning, The Blue Arrow
- Take A Walk On The Weill Side, West End Festival 2018
- Scottish Fiddle Orchestra in Concert, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall September, 2018
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- PCL presents Jerron ‘Blind Boy’ Paxton, CCA
- Fiesta x Fold Festival, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow 2018
- The Luthiers Concert, West End Festival
- Heidi Talbot and John McCusker at Cottiers
- Kittlin at Tchai Ovna
- The Electrics, 30 Anniversary, The Bungalow, Paisley
- The Great May Day Cabaret, Night for Chris Bartter, OranMor
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers Theatre, Glasgow
- Tir na nOg, Cottiers Theatre
- The Carlton 3 at Tchai Ovna House of Tea, Glasgow