Rebecca Hosking and Alan Anderson Nova Scotia Folk Club, Fort Theatre, Bishopbriggs 23 November, 2016
Wednesday 23 November, 2016 – 7.30 p.m.
Nova Scotia Folk Club runs every Wednesday at the Fort Theatre Bishopbriggs with the exception of 30 November and 7 November 2016 with each of these club nights takng place in Victoria Bowling Torrance.
Wednesday 23 November as well as the usual floor spots (please book in your floor spot by either clicking that you are going to event or message me) all the way from Nashville and touring the UK Rebecca Hosking together with Alan Anderson who will take our featured artist spot. We are looking forward to hearing you both again.
Everyone welcome to come along and enjoy a great night of live acoustic music in a cosy and friendly venue with licensed bar and tea/coffee facilities.
£3 Visitor tickets are available online www.ticketsource.co.uk/
£1 for Members on entry.
Raffle tickets and prizes every Wednesday.
We are a non profitable club with door takings etc paying for the hire of the theatre, rafflet prizes and subsidising events.
Kenmure Avenue, Bishopbriggs, G64 2DW
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT
- Balloon GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019
- Carers’ Week 2019
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Last Tango In Little Titwood West End Festival
- Wilton Street Garden Fete