Queen Margaret Drive, GCC Walking and Cycling Workshop and Consultation
Public Drop in Session
Wednesday 22nd November, 2017
76 Kelbourne Scout Hall
Following on from consultations organised by the local community of Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow City Council (GCC) are taking forward a project to enhance walking and cycling provision in the area.
GCC will be holding a public engagement event with a supplementary online survey to gather comments. The outcome is to achieve a design that can be constructed in partnership with Sustrans and the local community.
A number of changes to have been suggested to improve the environment for cyclists, pedestrians, local residents and businesses.
New designs could see the implementation of:
• Improved paths
• Improved pedestrian crossings
• Reallocation of road space.
• Cycle lanes
The consultation will allow acceptable designs to progress in order to achieve match funding from Sustrans in 2018/19.
Information and an online survey will be available at The survey will be available until mid December at: www.glasgow.gov.uk/qmd.
GCC, Sustrans & QMD Community & Traders Association
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Leto GFT
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood GFT
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Inside Man GFT
- Gaza GFT
- Preview: For Sama GFT plus Q & A