Queen Margaret Drive, GCC Walking and Cycling Workshop and Consultation
Public Drop in Session
Wednesday 22nd November, 2017
76 Kelbourne Scout Hall
Following on from consultations organised by the local community of Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow City Council (GCC) are taking forward a project to enhance walking and cycling provision in the area.
GCC will be holding a public engagement event with a supplementary online survey to gather comments. The outcome is to achieve a design that can be constructed in partnership with Sustrans and the local community.
A number of changes to have been suggested to improve the environment for cyclists, pedestrians, local residents and businesses.
New designs could see the implementation of:
• Improved paths
• Improved pedestrian crossings
• Reallocation of road space.
• Cycle lanes
The consultation will allow acceptable designs to progress in order to achieve match funding from Sustrans in 2018/19.
Information and an online survey will be available at The survey will be available until mid December at: www.glasgow.gov.uk/qmd.
GCC, Sustrans & QMD Community & Traders Association
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Memoir of War GFT
- Anna Magnani: Made in Rome GFT
- The Cure Live at Hydepark – Anniversary 1978 – 2018
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Captor, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT