QM Eye Opticians, Glasgow: specialising in quality eyecare and eyewear
QM Eye Opticians is the place for you if you fancy something a little different – ‘a not on the High Street option‘
You will love their vintage inspired eyewear – with the advantage of modern frame materials – and styles reminiscent of the 40s 50s and 60s. Plus fashionable up to the minute eyewear.
At QM Eye you can be assured of individual eyecare in a relaxed atmosphere. Jim Mullan, the optometrist, set up QM Eye in October 2014 with the aim of offering customers both great choice and excellent independent advice
When it comes to frame selection you will be delighted to find brands which are less well known in the UK – along with celebrity favourite Oliver Peoples and more including: Lanvin, Bevel, Oliver Goldsmith,
Epos Milano, Ermenegildo Zegna, Philosopheyes, Italia Independent and Glossi…………to name but a few.
You will be inspired to choose eyewear that not only looks great but is comfortable to wear – with lenses that provide the best of vision.
QM Eye is a NHS registered practice and offers full eye examamination and contact lens service. They also provide a service for the sports enthusiast – whether you are a local jogger, keen golfer or full on mountain bike – you can be advised on sports specific eyewear options to fit your needs.
Pop in and have a look at your leisure, staff will help you find something but if you just want to browse and try on some frames that will be fine too.
104 Queen Margaret Drive
Glasgow, UK G20 8NZ
Telephone: 0141 946 6892
This section: Best In The West, Business Directory, Shopping
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- West End Festival 2016: The Moment Keeper, Thistle Gallery, Jackie and Jilly Henderson, 4 – 19 June
- Surf and Turf Exhibition, Thistle Gallery from Saturday April, 23rd 2016.
- Dear Green Place – Exhibition at the Thistle Gallery, Saturday. March 19th– Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
- Bricks 4 Kidz, After school classes St Silas Woodlands
- The Face on the Moon, The Vale, 26 September, 2015.
- Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
- Blair and Sheridan, Gin and Sapphires Event, Saturday 22 August, 2015
- Easter Workshops for Children at Bricks 4 Kidz
- Video History Scotland: DVD Memories of Dumbarton 1940 – 1975
- QM Eye Opticians, Glasgow: specialising in quality eyecare and eyewear
- Bricks 4 Kidz– Children’s Workshops February Half-term 2015
- The Observatory, Nancy Smillie Studio
- Memories of Millport Isle of Cumbrae in the 1920s and 1930s, Video History Scotland
- Clyde Steamer Memories Part 1 DVD Video History Scotland