Purposeless Movements (Birds of Paradise Theatre Company), Tramway, 25 – 27 February, 2016
Purposeless Movements (Birds of Paradise Theatre Company)
Director – Robert Softley
Dramaturg – Luke Pell
Choreography – Rachel Drazek
25 – 27 February, 2016.
“What’s so great about purposeful movement? Half the fun in this life is not knowing what’s coming next.”
Five guys wait on stage. Each one has cerebral palsy – the way they stand and move is a dead giveaway.
When we were born doctors called it Purposeless Movements – for us it’s just how we get around. You’ll see stories from our lives, stories that ask what it is to move and be moved. Purposeless Movements is a new theatre work from Birds of Paradise Theatre Company by Robert Softley, creator of international smash hit show If These Spasms Could Speak and co-creator of the hilarious Wendy Hoose.
0845 330 3501
25 Albert Drive
Glasgow, G41 2PE
- Amelia White, Sounds in the Suburbs, The Doublet
- Isla and Pickle: The Highland Show – Hillhead Library, West End Festival
- The Great Street Play and The Big Lunch, Queen Margaret Drive, West End Festival 2018
- Strangers on a Train, GFT
- Mary Shelley, GFT
- Arcadia, GFT
- Thoroughbred, GFT
- A Love That Never Dies with Q & A at GFT
- Cinemasters: Jacques Tati at GFT, Summer 2018
- Mean Girls, Burnt Church Film Club + Daniel Franzese in person for Q & A
- Whitney + Kevin Macdonald Q & A, GFT
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- Bright Star, GFT
- Cinemasters: Alfred Hitchcock Season at GFT 2018
- Hereditary GFT
- Bard in the Botanics West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- CCA, Art School Fire – Events: new venues, postponements and cancellations.
- The Swimmer, GFT
- A Fair Tale about a Fairy Trade, Websters Theatre