ProjectAbility at Mono
10 November, 2017 – 14 January, 2018
Project Ability is excited to be exhibiting with Mono once again! There will be a brilliant selection of artworks on display throughout the festive period into the New Year. Big thanks to Mono for welcoming Project Ability and hosting the exhibition.
Opening event on November 9th from 7-9pm… all welcome!
Mono, 12 King Street, Glasgow G 5RB
Ross Agnew, Andrew Boyle, John Cocozza, Doreen Kay, Sandra Ormiston, James Pert, Scott Smith, Jacqui Smyth and Andrew Young.
- Red Squirrel Press, Scottish Writers Centre
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Remembering Glasgow’s Forgotten Women
- Been So Long GFT
- A Letter to Nan – women-only creative writing workshop
- Glasgow Feminist Arts Festival, CCA
- Liam McIlvanney, Creative Conversations University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Scribes (calligraphy).
- The Slow Readers Club at The Art School
- Book Week Scotland: Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin Documentary GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
- It Is Easy To Be Dead, OranMor
- Poetry at Inn Deep with Cat Hepburn
- Dance Along Movie, Trolls
- The Parlotones at OranMor
- Christmas Shopping, Rags to Riches
- Book Week Scotland: Denise Mina and Liam McIlvaney
- Take 2. Belle and Sebastian 3 Friends Forever, GFT