Project Cafe, Open Mic Friday, October 10 at 5:30pm
Project Cafe, Open Mic
Friday, October 10 at 5:30pm
Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St, G3 6ST
Tell It Slant poetry bookshop, inside the Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St, G3 6ST.
The open mic runs from 5.30pm and is for writers, musicians, storytellers, performance and spoken word artists to share their work., hosted in turn by Tell It Slant (the resident Poetry Bookshop) and the band Watermelon Moon.
This culminates on the last Friday of every month in
DiCoMBoBuLaTe, a showcase of new work by emerging and established writers hosted by comedian and writer Ian Macpherson.
BYOB. Corkage £2.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper