Pre-loved Clothes Sale at Offshore
Saturday the 29th of September, 2018
3 Gibson Street, Glasgow G12 8NU
In a world full of fleeting fashion, find your own style…
It’s that time again guys ECO WARRIORS , people of STYLE, PHILANTHROPISTS of the world – UNITE!
After the success of their last preloved clothes sale Offshore is hosting yet again another PHENOMENAL POP-UP CLOTHES SALE!!! Pop along on Saturday the 29th of September at the cool and cozy offshore. And you won’t believe it guys, ALL INDIVIDUAL ITEMS ARE £5 or less!!!
What a better place to begin your Eco-warrior journey than to do it in style at our preloved clothes sale. Our attics are well and truly empty this time and the only thing in our cellars is wine, we’ve looked near and far to find beautiful fresh pieces just waiting to be loved by you.
Tickets are £5 early entry and £3 normal entry and ALL proceeds will go to the wonderful Child.org a charity who use sustainable, data-led programmes to break down barriers to education for children in some of the world’s poorest countries. And to helping protect homeless and vulnerable in Glasgow this winter. This event is CASH Only!
So grab a cup of tea upstairs before going down the stairs for a day of wholesome, guilt free shopping.
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Carers’ Week 2019
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Wilton Street Garden Fete
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Arlington Baths at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019: Call for Submissions & Careers Day