Pre-loved Clothes Sale at Offshore
Saturday the 29th of September, 2018
3 Gibson Street, Glasgow G12 8NU
In a world full of fleeting fashion, find your own style…
It’s that time again guys ECO WARRIORS , people of STYLE, PHILANTHROPISTS of the world – UNITE!
After the success of their last preloved clothes sale Offshore is hosting yet again another PHENOMENAL POP-UP CLOTHES SALE!!! Pop along on Saturday the 29th of September at the cool and cozy offshore. And you won’t believe it guys, ALL INDIVIDUAL ITEMS ARE £5 or less!!!
What a better place to begin your Eco-warrior journey than to do it in style at our preloved clothes sale. Our attics are well and truly empty this time and the only thing in our cellars is wine, we’ve looked near and far to find beautiful fresh pieces just waiting to be loved by you.
Tickets are £5 early entry and £3 normal entry and ALL proceeds will go to the wonderful Child.org a charity who use sustainable, data-led programmes to break down barriers to education for children in some of the world’s poorest countries. And to helping protect homeless and vulnerable in Glasgow this winter. This event is CASH Only!
So grab a cup of tea upstairs before going down the stairs for a day of wholesome, guilt free shopping.
- International Women’s Day Glasgow – Quiz
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Tell It To The Bees
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Glasgow Film Festival: Mother’s Instinct
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Goes Green
- Clochoderick Press Presents an Evening of Poetry and Spoken Word
- Wassail Queens Park
- OK Fest – Kilmacolm’s Festival of Sound
- Waiting for Godot, Websters
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Stand in Solidarity with the Stansted 15
- Sisters and Seamonsters – Chiara Berardelli
- Creative Pathways Designed by Disruption, Impact Arts
- 6th This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Baths review Pat Byrne
- Wee Write 2019