Pre-loved Clothes Sale at Offshore
Saturday the 29th of September, 2018
3 Gibson Street, Glasgow G12 8NU
In a world full of fleeting fashion, find your own style…
It’s that time again guys ECO WARRIORS , people of STYLE, PHILANTHROPISTS of the world – UNITE!
After the success of their last preloved clothes sale Offshore is hosting yet again another PHENOMENAL POP-UP CLOTHES SALE!!! Pop along on Saturday the 29th of September at the cool and cozy offshore. And you won’t believe it guys, ALL INDIVIDUAL ITEMS ARE £5 or less!!!
What a better place to begin your Eco-warrior journey than to do it in style at our preloved clothes sale. Our attics are well and truly empty this time and the only thing in our cellars is wine, we’ve looked near and far to find beautiful fresh pieces just waiting to be loved by you.
Tickets are £5 early entry and £3 normal entry and ALL proceeds will go to the wonderful Child.org a charity who use sustainable, data-led programmes to break down barriers to education for children in some of the world’s poorest countries. And to helping protect homeless and vulnerable in Glasgow this winter. This event is CASH Only!
So grab a cup of tea upstairs before going down the stairs for a day of wholesome, guilt free shopping.
- Choral Concert St Marys Episcopal Cathedral
- KeanuCon 2019 CCA
- Glasgow Film Theatre celebrates 80 Years of Cinema
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- The 33rd Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- The Big Clothes Swop at the Ice Box
- Glasgow May Day 2019
- The Great May Day Cabaret 2019 – OranMor
- Let Me Entertain You, Fundraiser Kilbryde Hospice
- Calamity Jane – Mother’s Day Sing-a-Long, GFT
- Shamanic at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Save Otago Lane Family Festival
- T.Rex is in Town, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Spring Chinese Craft Fair, M Gallery Glasgow
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Aye Write 2019 Gaelic Reading and Singing (Family Event)
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration