A Play, A Pie and A Pint: DEL GESU’S VIOLA Mon, 30 May, 2016 — Sat, 04 June, 2016
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
Del Gesu’s Viola
Mon, 30 May, 2016 — Sat, 04 June, 2016
By Hector MacMillan | Directed By Liz Carruthers
Featuring Peter Kelly, Eileen Nicholas, Finlay Welsh and Elisabeth Flett on Viola.
Violins made 300 years ago now change hands for several million pounds each.
When a hitherto unknown classic appears, criminal fraudulence is suspected, triggering a lighthearted investigation into a very serious subject.
Consult his website Hector-MacMillan.com for more information on his prolific life.
08444 771 000
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Only You GFT
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Scarred GFT
- The Brink GFT
- Eureka GFT
- Pavarotti plus satellite Q & A GFT
- Blinded by the Light at Glasgow Film Theatre
- In Conversation with Gurinder Chadha GFT
- Armstrong GFT
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese GFT
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Of Fish and Foe GFT
- Special Events at Glasgow Film Theatre July 2019
- African Film Touring Programme Summer 2019
- Midsommar GFT
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- Matchbox Cineclub + Sad Girl Cinema Der Fan