Pickard’s Picture House, Britannia Panopticon, 30 August, 2017
And Every Wednesday
Do you love movies? Do you have a favourite film that never gets shown on TV or in the cinema? Come along to the world’s oldest surviving music hall, for a weekly celebration of cinema, complete with usherettes, a concession stand, and a bar!
Showing classics, cult movies, musicals (complete with sing-alongs and audience participation). The movies that you want to see, in a unique venue, unlike any modern multiplex – ‘mon down!
Want a clue? Here’s a quote for you.
“Could you use a little water in your whiskey?”
“When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water.”
Pay what you feel.
Doors open 6.30pm, screening 7pm
Britannia Panopticon, 113 – 117 Trongate, G1 5DH
- The Little Stranger, GFT
- The Greatest Showman Sing-a-long, Glasgow Film Theatre
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- Make Me Up at GFT
- Blueprint Independent Shorts GFT
- Womens Work 100, Fairfield Govan
- Soft Cell One Final Time, Live from London, GFT
- A Northern Soul, GFT
- The Wife, GFT
- Taggart Pilot Screening, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- Singin’ in the Rain, The Seamore
- The Eyes of Orson Welles, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Black 47 GFT
- Anchor and Hope, GFT
- European Art Cinema Day, Dogman GFT
- Sympathy for Mr Vengeance GFT
- Lucky, GFT
- American Animals, GFT