Pickard’s Picture House, Britannia Panopticon, 30 August, 2017
And Every Wednesday
Do you love movies? Do you have a favourite film that never gets shown on TV or in the cinema? Come along to the world’s oldest surviving music hall, for a weekly celebration of cinema, complete with usherettes, a concession stand, and a bar!
Showing classics, cult movies, musicals (complete with sing-alongs and audience participation). The movies that you want to see, in a unique venue, unlike any modern multiplex – ‘mon down!
Want a clue? Here’s a quote for you.
“Could you use a little water in your whiskey?”
“When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water.”
Pay what you feel.
Doors open 6.30pm, screening 7pm
Britannia Panopticon, 113 – 117 Trongate, G1 5DH
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Memoir of War GFT
- Anna Magnani: Made in Rome GFT
- The Cure Live at Hydepark – Anniversary 1978 – 2018
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Captor, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT