Pickard’s Picture House, Britannia Panopticon, 30 August, 2017
And Every Wednesday
Do you love movies? Do you have a favourite film that never gets shown on TV or in the cinema? Come along to the world’s oldest surviving music hall, for a weekly celebration of cinema, complete with usherettes, a concession stand, and a bar!
Showing classics, cult movies, musicals (complete with sing-alongs and audience participation). The movies that you want to see, in a unique venue, unlike any modern multiplex – ‘mon down!
Want a clue? Here’s a quote for you.
“Could you use a little water in your whiskey?”
“When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water.”
Pay what you feel.
Doors open 6.30pm, screening 7pm
Britannia Panopticon, 113 – 117 Trongate, G1 5DH
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Leto GFT
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood GFT
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Inside Man GFT
- Gaza GFT
- Preview: For Sama GFT plus Q & A