Pickard’s Picture House, Britannia Panopticon, 30 August, 2017
And Every Wednesday
Do you love movies? Do you have a favourite film that never gets shown on TV or in the cinema? Come along to the world’s oldest surviving music hall, for a weekly celebration of cinema, complete with usherettes, a concession stand, and a bar!
Showing classics, cult movies, musicals (complete with sing-alongs and audience participation). The movies that you want to see, in a unique venue, unlike any modern multiplex – ‘mon down!
Want a clue? Here’s a quote for you.
“Could you use a little water in your whiskey?”
“When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water.”
Pay what you feel.
Doors open 6.30pm, screening 7pm
Britannia Panopticon, 113 – 117 Trongate, G1 5DH
- Film Listings at GFT, March 2018
- Film Screening – Moonlight and Carol double feature, LGBT History Month QMU
- The Shape of Water, GFT
- Call Me By Your Name, GFT
- Soundtracking, Edith Bowman with Lynne Ramsay, GFT
- Phantom Thread GFT
- The Florida Project, GFT
- Sweet Country, Cineworld Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 at CCA
- The Breadwinner, GFT
- Working Girl, GFF 2018
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – Closing Gala: Felipe Bustos Sierra’s Nae Pasaran
- FrightFest, Glasgow Film Festival: challenge to aspiring Scottish filmmakers
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – Catch Some Amazing Guests
- LGBT History Month, Film Screening and Discussion, STUC
- The Ballad of Lefty Brown, GFT
- 4 at GFT
- GFF 2018 Kinning Park Carnival: Bride and Prejudice, Kinning Park Complex
- Young Films Foundation, CCA
- Loveless, GFT