Pickard’s Picture House, Britannia Panopticon, 30 August, 2017
And Every Wednesday
Do you love movies? Do you have a favourite film that never gets shown on TV or in the cinema? Come along to the world’s oldest surviving music hall, for a weekly celebration of cinema, complete with usherettes, a concession stand, and a bar!
Showing classics, cult movies, musicals (complete with sing-alongs and audience participation). The movies that you want to see, in a unique venue, unlike any modern multiplex – ‘mon down!
Want a clue? Here’s a quote for you.
“Could you use a little water in your whiskey?”
“When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water.”
Pay what you feel.
Doors open 6.30pm, screening 7pm
Britannia Panopticon, 113 – 117 Trongate, G1 5DH
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- M Gallery, Winter Exhibition Launch
- The Matrix, The Arches, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Innes Watson’s Guitar Colloquium, The Blue Arrow
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Fright Night and A Girl Walk Home Alone at Night, Burnt Church Film Club
- Die Hard GFT
- SQIFF18 A Girl at My Door CCA
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- SUSTAIN £200 bursary available for Community Cinema Projects
- Home Alone GFT
- The Wild Pear Tree