Phoenix Flight Training Cumbernauld
Learn to fly with Phoenix Flight Training Limited, Cumbernauld
Phoenix Flight Training pride themselves on their friendly, relaxed and professional approach to teaching how to fly a plane. Their flying school is operated by two of Scotland’s most experienced flight instructors John Allan and Ian Haggis. Both John and Ian are commercial pilots and instructors committed to offering top quality training – between them they have some 20,000 hours flying experience.
After completing a PPL with Phoenix Flight Training many of their students have gone on to obtain a Commercial Pilot’s Licence and further progressed their careers with the airlines. Apart from work related benefits, learning to fly is one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever have.
At the school there are three well maintained aircraft available for Initial Training, Checkouts, Licence Renewals, Skill Tests , Self-Hire and Advanced Training.
Phoenix Flight Training Base
Phoenix Flight Training is based at Cumbernauld Airport. It’s the ideal location for ab initio flight training inin Central Scotland due to its position outside of Controlled Airspace. Advantages include: no lengthy delays and holding with a short transit distance to local training areas plus easy road access.
Gift vouchers are available. A perfect gift if you know someone who appreciates exciting, inspirational experiences.
View Scotland like never before and enjoy the thrill of handling the controls of a light aircraft under the supervision of an experienced instructor.
The Team at Phoenix Flight Training
Ian has had an interesting flying career to date, initially instructing RAF Scholarship students before moving on to become a Commercial flight instructor. He spent many years as an Air Taxi Pilot – transporting passengers and freight, Air Ambulance and Traffic “eye in the sky” before moving on to become a Corporate pilot. Ian holds a Multi IR and Turbine rating.
John has had an extremely varied and interesting career in flying, covering everything from single engined aircraft, Tail-draggers, Home Builds, Historic and Aerobatic aircraft. He is a very experienced and effective ground subjects trainer both at PPL and ATPL level. John is also a CAA Ground and Skills Test Examiner.
What Students say about Learning to Fly with Phoenix Flight Training:
By far the most professional flight training company I have dealt with. Ian and John are extremely passionate and have a wealth of knowledge to share with their students and sightseeing customers alike.
I could not recommend them highly enough to anyone wanting to gain their ppl or experience a sightseeing tour.’
Fantastic service from start to finish, lovely guys, couldn’t ask for better instructors.’
‘Been for 5 lessons now, today being the best so far, fantastic conditions, progressing well and all thanks to Phoenix!’
See many more positive comments on Phoenix Flight Training on Facebook
Phoenix Flight Training, Cumbernauld AirportDuncan, McIntosh Road, Cumbernauld G68 0HH
Telephone: 07900 086132 / 07769 690041
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- VictimFocus Academy Free Conferences in Glasgow 2019
- The Hidden Lane Christmas Shopping
- A Letter to Nan – women-only creative writing workshop
- Africa Challenge Scotland Free I.T. Classes – Applying for Universal Credit?
- KIDS Guitar Lessons, Glasgow West End + Bearsden
- Choreography – The Simpson Board Training hosted by Indepen-dance
- World Power Lifting Championships 2018 Glasgow
- Disability Led Creative Movement CCA Oct/Dec 2018
- Fiona Burns Mindfulness Course Hillhead Sports Club
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
- Strings, Drums and Rap hosted by The Glasgow Barons
- Falling Leaves Exhibition at The Thistle Gallery