Penny Black presents: Children’s Letter Writing Event – West End Festival
14 June, 2015
Penny Black welcome children aged 5 to 8 and their families to a workshop on the lost art of letter writing. Children will post notes and drawings of support and friendship to a seriously ill child or their siblings – a scheme championed by “Post Pals”. Participants are provided with writing/drawing materials, postage, a keepsake to share and send as well as teacher support.
Join Penny Black for speciality drinks, snacks and fun!
In collaboration with delightful Penny Black suppliers.
Support your local Post Office!
Penny Black, 721–723 Great Western Road, Glasgow, G12 8QX
Free event but pre-booking essential please. Tickets in store, or by phone 0141 342 4375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This section: Kids and young people, West End Festival 2015
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Pinolino Puppet Show and Story Telling
- Princess Mononoke at Studio Ghibli Season GFT
- G20 Youth Festival – Raising Funds
- Back to the future: 1979-1989 Film Screenings at Kelvin Hall
- The Magic Circus, Websters Theatre
- Wizard’s World Tours, KelvinHall
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019: Call for Submissions & Careers Day
- OLIVER! Websters Theatre
- Take 2: The Secret of Kells
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- Nobody Knows GFT
- Free Comic Book Day, City Centre Comics
- Take Access 2: Bumblebee
- Save Otago Lane Family Festival