The Paul Alger Band, The Lonely Whale and Rob Branter, 21 May, 2016 The Stags Head
Part of the Southside Fringe Glasgow 2016…
Saturday 21 May, 2016 8.30 p.m.
The Stags Head, 69 Nithsdale Road, G41 2 AG
The Paul Alger Band
Paul writes and performs some amazing music, with his current band line-up it really has to be seen to be believed!
The Lonely Whale
The Lonely Whale love & play catchy pop melodies, Beatlesy vocal harmonies and effect-heavy guitar! Fighting out of Glasgow, Scotland!
Southside based singer songwriter, supporting the Southside Fringe since day 1!
Tickets £5 at door or Buy online
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT