The Paul Alger Band, Sister John and Helen Reeves, The Glad Cafe, Sat 11 June, 2016
Saturday 11 June, 2016 7.30 p.m.
The Glad Cafe on the 11th June – another incredible lineup including The Paul Alger Band, Sister John and Helen Reeves. Tickets are £8 and available from Brown Paper Tickets UK or they will also will be on the door on the night.
The Paul Alger Band
Paul writes and performs some amazing music, with his current band line-up it really has to be seen to be believed!
Sister John are a band of multi instrumentalists, formed in Glasgow at the end of 2015. Late night tales, nomad harmonies, songstress songs for searchers, mostly three chords, always the truth.
Helen Reeves plays acoustic guitar and sings in her own fantastic country influenced style accompanied by the six string wizardry of Jay McGurran.
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshields Road, Shawlands, G41 2HG
- The Thursday Show at The Stand, West End Festival 2019
- A Stab in the Dark : Murder on Byres Road West End Festival 2019
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase