Partick Memories Exhibition, raising money for Yorkhill
Partick Memories Exhibition
Partick Glass Studio and The Tenement bar have joined forces to raise money for Yorkhill sick children’s hospital.
The Tenement have donated old Partick / Glasgow framed photographs that they had in their cellar to us, and we have put them up on display for sale in our studio.
All money raised from their sale will go to Yorkhill Hospital.
Partick Bowling Club have already bought one and given £50. The Exhibition is called Partick Memories and will run week days 10am – 5pm and Saturday 12pm – 5pm up until Saturday the 2nd May.
Partick Glass Studio 5 Anderson Street Partick G11 6AN.
Other times may be available on request by calling us on 01412372360.
This section: Art - what's on, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Nice Thursday Market, Merchants House, Glasgow
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT
- Calibre, GFT
- St Andrew’s Torch Light Parade Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Samhain Lantern Walk Glasgow
- Decolonising the Speculative: Journeys to African Futures – Africa in Motion 2018
- Afri Adventure, Africa in Motion for Kids, Glasgow
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- A night of music and song in support of Cure Claire’s Cancer