Partick Memories Exhibition, raising money for Yorkhill
Partick Memories Exhibition
Partick Glass Studio and The Tenement bar have joined forces to raise money for Yorkhill sick children’s hospital.
The Tenement have donated old Partick / Glasgow framed photographs that they had in their cellar to us, and we have put them up on display for sale in our studio.
All money raised from their sale will go to Yorkhill Hospital.
Partick Bowling Club have already bought one and given £50. The Exhibition is called Partick Memories and will run week days 10am – 5pm and Saturday 12pm – 5pm up until Saturday the 2nd May.
Partick Glass Studio 5 Anderson Street Partick G11 6AN.
Other times may be available on request by calling us on 01412372360.
This section: Art - what's on, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- Cross-feed Night School with Dr David Luke
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School
- Frostpinni!, The Lighthouse
- SWG3 presents Yardworks Festival 2018 – Graffiti – Street – Design
- The Pyramid at Anderston, New Logo Competition
- Ross Birrell The Transit of Hermes, CCA
- David Mach ‘Against the Tide’ Cass Art, Glasgow
- Ciara Phillips Show Me Your Glow, Glasgow Print Studio, Glasgow International
- Peter Houghton Art at Eusebi Easter, 2018
- Still Moving: Films and Photographs of Ulrike Ottinger, The Hunterian
- Queen Mother Women’s Art Group Exhibition at ProjectAbility
- Unbuilt Mackintosh, The Hunterian