Paisley Halloween Festival 2017, 27 and 28 October, 2017
Paisley Halloween Festival
Two-day spooktacular celebrating Halloween on Friday 27 and Saturday 28 October in Paisley town Centre.
Halloween Ball and Club Night and more … Friday 27 October, 2017
On Friday 27 October, a Halloween Ball and Club night in Paisley Town Hall, a Murder Mystery night with three course meal in Zambretto Italian Restaurant, The Lost Boys in new Cinema Yurt and Museums at night in Paisley Museum and Art Galleries.
For detailed information on everything that is happening at Paisley Halloween Festival visit Paisley2021.co.uk/Halloween
Spooky Parade Town Centre Saturday 28 October, 2017
On Saturday 28 October there will be a spooky parade through Paisley town centre with the magical Spark! LED drummers, a cinema yurt, fire garden, spectacular illuminated structures, a fire stage featuring Flame Oz and lots surprises in the town centre.
Family Fun Paisley Town Hall Saturday 28 October, 2017
There will be family fun in Paisley Town Hall on the Saturday including Halloween arts and crafts, mascot meet and greats, free face painting, a Halloween market, zombie apocalypse workshops and much more!
Plus there will be a funfair and live entertainment from local dance and theatre groups and a fantastic selection of local street food vendors
For detailed information on what’s happening and when visit paisley2021.co.uk/halloween
- Film Listings at GFT, March 2018
- Roteract Fancy a Cup of Tea with a Refugee, QMU, University of Glasgow
- Sweet Country, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Breadwinner, GFT
- Working Girl, GFF 2018
- The Ballad of Lefty Brown, GFT
- 45s for 45 All Day Fundraiser, Old Toll Bar, Glasgow
- Boutique Health and Fitness Festival, Glasgow
- Stars for Starchild, Fundraiser 3 March, 2018
- Help the Homeless Glasgow ‘I am not lost’, 25 February, 2018
- Thank Funk it’s Friday, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Sextival: Queer Relationships on Film, CCA
- CULTURE MINISTERS WELCOME IRISH MUSICIANS TO SCOTLAND GB18
- Summer Nights at Kelvingrove Bandstand 2018
- Whyte and Mackay, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
- Celtic Connections 25th Anniversary Opening Concert, review and photographs by Pauline Keightley
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Save £4 Ticket Offer- The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
- Artists Network Lunch, Woodland Community
- Glasgow Kilo Vintage Sale, The Briggait, Glasgow 4 February, 2018