Paisley Halloween Festival 2017, 27 and 28 October, 2017
Paisley Halloween Festival
Two-day spooktacular celebrating Halloween on Friday 27 and Saturday 28 October in Paisley town Centre.
Halloween Ball and Club Night and more … Friday 27 October, 2017
On Friday 27 October, a Halloween Ball and Club night in Paisley Town Hall, a Murder Mystery night with three course meal in Zambretto Italian Restaurant, The Lost Boys in new Cinema Yurt and Museums at night in Paisley Museum and Art Galleries.
For detailed information on everything that is happening at Paisley Halloween Festival visit Paisley2021.co.uk/Halloween
Spooky Parade Town Centre Saturday 28 October, 2017
On Saturday 28 October there will be a spooky parade through Paisley town centre with the magical Spark! LED drummers, a cinema yurt, fire garden, spectacular illuminated structures, a fire stage featuring Flame Oz and lots surprises in the town centre.
Family Fun Paisley Town Hall Saturday 28 October, 2017
There will be family fun in Paisley Town Hall on the Saturday including Halloween arts and crafts, mascot meet and greats, free face painting, a Halloween market, zombie apocalypse workshops and much more!
Plus there will be a funfair and live entertainment from local dance and theatre groups and a fantastic selection of local street food vendors
For detailed information on what’s happening and when visit paisley2021.co.uk/halloween
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival