P.K. Lynch talking about her book Armadillos on the Ross Owen Show, listen tonight 15 April, 2016 at 8 p.m.
Friday 15 April, 2016 – 8 p.m.
P.K. Lynch is an actor and writer. Married to actor Robin Laing, she began her professional life playing Lizzie in the seminal film of the Irvine Welsh novel, Trainspotting, and has since worked internationally in stage, film, TV and radio.
In 2011 she joined the MLitt Creative Writing programme at the University of Glasgow, where she was awarded the Sceptre Prize for Fiction.
Written work includes the stage play, King of the Gypsies, which toured nationally. She also collaborated with Poorboy Theatre Company to create a walking audio piece for the National Museum of Scotland. She has written in a range of forms for various publications. Her debut novel, ARMADILLOS, was published by Legend Press in April 2016.
- Gypsy Music Short Course
- CineRoma at Govanhill International Festival
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Only You GFT
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Scarred GFT
- The Brink GFT
- Eureka GFT
- Pavarotti plus satellite Q & A GFT
- Blinded by the Light at Glasgow Film Theatre
- In Conversation with Gurinder Chadha GFT
- Armstrong GFT
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese GFT
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Of Fish and Foe GFT
- Special Events at Glasgow Film Theatre July 2019
- African Film Touring Programme Summer 2019
- Midsommar GFT