Oxfam Music Shop Byres Road
Since 2002 Oxfam Music has been selling a wide array of vinyl LPs and singles from every conceivable genre of music. You can also find a range of musical instruments, hi fi equipment, music books, cassettes, CDs, pop memorabilia and many other items of a musical nature. Everything is kindly donated by the local community.
Oxfam Music Shop in Glasgow’s West End is a well-established destination point for record collectors and music lovers. One hundred percent of the profits go towards the lifesaving work Oxfam does throughout the world.
The shop is conveniently located on Byres Road – only a few minutes from Hillhead Subway Station.
You’re welcome to come in and browse; there’s always a chance you’ll track down that elusive classic you’ve been hunting for, that sentimental single – or perhaps discover your new favourite band.
171 Byres Road
0141 334 7669
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2018 photographs and review by Pauline Keightley
- Dick Gaughan Tribute Concert at Celtic Connections 2018 – photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Blue Rose Code at Celtic Connections 2018 photos and review Pauline Keightley
- Beth Orton at Celtic Connections 2018 review and photographs by Pauline Keightley
- Session A9 Celtic Connections 2018 review and photographs by Pauline Keightley
- Max Richter at Celtic Connections 2018 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Alela Diane and Mick Flannery, Celtic Connections 2018 review by Pat Byrne
- Shawn Colvin Celtic Connections 2018 review and photographs Pauline Keightley
- Dave Arcari album launch – Live At Memorial Hall
- Oxfam Music Shop Byres Road
- Raging Twilight Album Launch 7July, 2017 – Review by Paul Kerr, Blabber ‘n’ Smoke
- Kittlin Album Launch, West End Festival, 23 June, 2017
- LIV On in Concert with Olivia-Newton John, Beth Nielsen-Chapman and Amy Sky, Celtic Connections 2017 review by Pauline Keightley
- Glasgow Open Mic for Songwriters, Gallery of Modern Art, Last Thursday Every Month
- Ten Writers Telling Lies Gigs in West End Festival
- Gig at Big Sparra Vinyl Ayr, Sunday 3rd April 2pm. FREE
- Signed at last! Now it’s time to give my music to the masses
- Jim Byrne on Camglen Radio at 6pm Monday evening, Oct 12: It’s All About Folk with Danny Matheson
- Gigs: Jim Byrne at South Side Sessions and Bearpit EP launch
- NICK TURNER & DAMAGED GOODZ “The Hangman” Single Download May Day