Glasgow West End Shopping: Owen Bisset Gift Boutique
Designer Jewellery, Gifts and Home Accessories
I’ve been a big fan of Owen Bisset’s wonderful glass jewellery for a long time so it’s great news that he has opened his own shop in Partick. The attractive boutique with its stunning range of well priced and carefully selected jewellery, gifts and home accessories is well situated in this vibrant part of the West End.
The shop looks amazing and has a very friendly atmosphere just crying out for a very enjoyable browse. I spent a wonderful half hour having a look around but that wasn’t enough, when I got the opportunity I popped back in later in the day.
Special Gifts for Christmas
There are many wonderful gifts to choose from at the Owen Bisset Gift Boutique including lots of new things in the shop – just perfect for Christmas. You’ll love the amazing colourful new glass-art in, from Spain, Italy and Turkey. Each piece is hand blown and handpicked for the shop by Owen and his partner Kevin.
Due to arrive any day is a wonderful range of resin jewellery, including the beautiful silver necklace in the photograph. Stylish, elegant and the perfect accessory for that little black dress.
Other new jewellery with impact includes Israeli designer gold jewellery – RUSTICA. This range is exclusive to Owen Bisset in Scotland. The perfect gift for someone special – sparkling with amethyst, citrine and garnet.
I challenge anyone to leave empty handed – I bought some wonderful, emerald green and turquoise glass earrings designed by Owen and have my eye on the very stylish long chain necklaces in lovely summer hues.
The jewellery is absolutely sensational with prices starting from only £5 and watch out for the fantastic range of accessories adorned with Swarovski crystals, designed by Owen’s partner, Kevin Smith.
I also love the aluminium homeware, perfect for a gift or to cheer up your lounge. Part of Owen’s Fair Trade range.
Make a point of dropping into this new shop. By far the most attractive shop to open in the West End in a long time.
You can see many of the products and keep up to date with what’s new on Owen Bisset Facebook
Glasgow, G11 5PS
Phone:0141 357 0268
This section: Uncategorized
Filed under: Uncategorized
- Glasgow West End: Glasgow Film Festival, Aye Write!, Valentine’s Day and Creative Conversations
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Open Mic Hits The Sticks
- Iain’s Brushwork Brings Art to Life at Thistle Gallery
- Stuart David at Aye Write, 2018 review by Pat Byrne
- Creative Conversations Poet and Playwright Inua Ellams, University of Glasgow
- AyeWrite! 2018 Ten Writers Telling Lies
- Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
- Stuart David, writer and musician at Aye Write 2018
- Wastepaper Opera and Papaloose present (i) The Opera, Glasgow
- Mount Florida Screenings, CCA Glasgow
- Big Fun in the Big House + Hip Hop shorts & Tomboy After Party, Civic House, Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2018 , Programme at CCA
- Symposium: Archives, Activism, Aesthetics CCA
- Short Matters 3 – European Film Academy’s short film tour at CCA
- Sweet Country, GFT
- The Square, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Team Palka – raising funds for Scottish Huntington’s Association
- Linda Jaxson at La Bodega, Blue: Joni Mitchell Review
- Nae Pasaran, GFT, Q & A with Felipe Bustos Sierra
- Nae Pasaran review by Rachelle Atalla
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2018