Glasgow West End Shopping: Owen Bisset Gift Boutique
Designer Jewellery, Gifts and Home Accessories
I’ve been a big fan of Owen Bisset’s wonderful glass jewellery for a long time so it’s great news that he has opened his own shop in Partick. The attractive boutique with its stunning range of well priced and carefully selected jewellery, gifts and home accessories is well situated in this vibrant part of the West End.
The shop looks amazing and has a very friendly atmosphere just crying out for a very enjoyable browse. I spent a wonderful half hour having a look around but that wasn’t enough, when I got the opportunity I popped back in later in the day.
Special Gifts for Christmas
There are many wonderful gifts to choose from at the Owen Bisset Gift Boutique including lots of new things in the shop – just perfect for Christmas. You’ll love the amazing colourful new glass-art in, from Spain, Italy and Turkey. Each piece is hand blown and handpicked for the shop by Owen and his partner Kevin.
Due to arrive any day is a wonderful range of resin jewellery, including the beautiful silver necklace in the photograph. Stylish, elegant and the perfect accessory for that little black dress.
Other new jewellery with impact includes Israeli designer gold jewellery – RUSTICA. This range is exclusive to Owen Bisset in Scotland. The perfect gift for someone special – sparkling with amethyst, citrine and garnet.
I challenge anyone to leave empty handed – I bought some wonderful, emerald green and turquoise glass earrings designed by Owen and have my eye on the very stylish long chain necklaces in lovely summer hues.
The jewellery is absolutely sensational with prices starting from only £5 and watch out for the fantastic range of accessories adorned with Swarovski crystals, designed by Owen’s partner, Kevin Smith.
I also love the aluminium homeware, perfect for a gift or to cheer up your lounge. Part of Owen’s Fair Trade range.
Make a point of dropping into this new shop. By far the most attractive shop to open in the West End in a long time.
You can see many of the products and keep up to date with what’s new on Owen Bisset Facebook
Glasgow, G11 5PS
Phone:0141 357 0268
This section: Uncategorized
Filed under: Uncategorized
- Glasgow West End: Glasgow Film Festival, Aye Write!, Valentine’s Day and Creative Conversations
- Is the pressure to succeed distorting our education?
- Antigone, Websters Theatre
- Clydebuilt Festival 2018
- A Prayer Before Dawn, GFT
- Summer, 1993 at GFT
- Rear Window, GFT
- The Receptionist, GFT
- Princess Mononoke, GFT
- The Secret of Marrowbone, GFT
- Friday the 13th Part III in 3D, Nice n Sleazy
- Screening of ‘Harmonies’ The Glad Cafe
- Howl’s Moving Castle, GFT
- Cinemasters: Jacques Tati at GFT, Summer 2018
- Cinemasters: Alfred Hitchcock Season at GFT 2018
- John Waters’ Polyester – Launch of Scalarama Programme 2018
- The Happy Prince, GFT
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Festival, Burnt Church Film Club Glasgow
- BlackKklansman Special Screening, GFT
- Mean Girls, Burnt Church Film Club + Daniel Franzese in person for Q & A
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Britannia Panoptican Music Hall