Over the Wall, Multi Arts Festival, Gartnavel Royal Hospital, 30 August
Over the Wall” is a new, summer, multi-arts festival which will take place in the grounds of Gartnavel Royal Hospital, Glasgow on August 30 2014 from 12midday – 4pm, attracting an audience of up to 450 people.
The Festival is part of the annual art in the gart programme; this programme is a collaboration between NHSGGC northwest mental health services and Third Sector organisations and artists to enable access seven days a week and out of hours to participation in meaningful activity which to support mental health recovery and wellbeing.
The Festival aims to increase opportunities for mental health service users and local residents, to access, participate in and appreciate high-quality arts activities and performance. The art in the gart programme and GlasgowCAN share an agenda to challenge stigma through this Festival by increasing shared access and participation in the arts by local residents and users of mental health services.
Gartnavel Royal Hospital,
Crow Road and Shelley Road Entrance.
This section: Art - what's on, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
- A Day Out, The Lighthouse
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- Cross-feed Night School with Dr David Luke
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School