Over 80? Apply for your Affordable Warmth Dividend
What is the Affordable Warmth Dividend?
The Affordable Warmth Dividend is a payment of £100 made by the Council to Glasgow residents who are 80 years of age and older on or before 31 March 2016 to keep warm during winter.
Who can apply for the dividend?
To receive the payment you must be 80 years of age or over by 31st March 2016 and living in Glasgow. If you are not yet 80 but will be before 31st March 2016 you can make the application now.
How long will the scheme be available?
Applications will be accepted from 21st October 2015 until 31st March 2016. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications received after this date.
How can I make an application?
If you qualified for the payment last year, or if we are aware you have become eligible in the last year, you will automatically receive a letter. If you have not previously claimed for the Dividend or have not received a letter by 30 November 2015, you can download the application form from the website:
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog
Filed under: Pat's Home Page Blog
- Big Fun in the Big House + Hip Hop shorts & Tomboy After Party, Civic House, Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2018
- Isle of Dogs, Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – review by Rachelle Atalla
- Stars for Starchild, Fundraiser 10 March, 2018
- Glasgow West End: Glasgow Film Festival, Aye Write!, Valentine’s Day and Creative Conversations
- CULTURE MINISTERS WELCOME IRISH MUSICIANS TO SCOTLAND GB18
- Denise Mina at Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 announces full programme
- Summer Nights at Kelvingrove Bandstand 2018
- Alela Diane and Mick Flannery, Celtic Connections 2018 review by Pat Byrne
- Alberto Vazquez Dark Fables: From comics to films, CCA, Glasgow
- Oxfam Bookshop Byres Road Book Group
- Bob Law Photography: Winter in Scotland, Cnoc Coinnich Day Out
- Help the Homeless, Glasgow
- ‘Turning Over A New Leaf’ Exhibition at Thistle Gallery
- Special events and big musical guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2018
- Vahni Capildeo at Creative Conversations review by Pat Byrne
- Kelvin Hotel, Glasgow – at the heart of the Real West End
- Jim’s Photo Diary August: Isle of Harris and Isle of Lewis Photo Gallery
- Carol Dunbar, Gallery Owner: Local Character, Glasgow West End