Out of Sight by Ciara MacLaverty: a poem about love.
Out of Sight
The best thing
You do for me
is to let me
be as I am
I do for myself,
and when necessary
you meet my
what if it doesn’ts
what if it does…
You teach me
more than you know-
though I don’t always
tell you so.
I love to laugh with you.
I love it when we
gang-up on the world
and laugh it out of sight.
Ciara MacLaverty – February 2016.
Love Poems & Stories
- Off Balance by Magi Gibson – a poem for Valentines
- Love Stories by Glasgow Writers. Sticky Love by Pauline Lynch
- The Carrbridge Rose – Brian Whittingham
- Love Sticky Lick by Jim Byrne, a poem for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Haiku by Leela Soma
- A Poem for Valentine’s Day: I’m Counting by Rona Fitzgerald
- ‘Love’ a story by Maggie Reeve
- Past Love in the Museum of Transport – poetry by Ciara MacLaverty
- Dream Lover Two by Ian Macpherson – a love story for Valentine’s Day
- One Track by Maggie Graham – a love poem for Valentine’s Day
- ‘Fact’ by Magi Gibson – a love poem for Valentine’s Day
- Out of Sight by Ciara MacLaverty: a poem about love.
- The Question by Calum Maclean. A Love Poem (of sorts).
- First Love – a poem by Leela Soma for Valentine’s Day
- A Valentine’s Story: 24 Hours in the City of Love by James Carson
- Selkie’s Song by Finola Scott
- A Valentine’s Story: Status Update by James Connarty
- Love Poem by Stephen Watt: I Think I’m Falling In Love With Football
- Ars Technica, A Short Story by Paul McQuade
- Memoirs: An Old Photograph by Mary Irvine