Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
26 January, 2019 7 p.m.
Join us to celebrate the life and works of Scotland’s National Bard, Robert Burns and enjoy a traditional Scottish celebration complete with Piper, Haggis & Champit Tatties and a Toast to the Lassies!
Hosted by Iain Robertson.
Upon arrival guests will be piped through Òran Mór’s Bell Tower Entrance where a welcome dram awaits.
A traditional three course Scottish Menu shall then be served in the stunning Auditorium where the evening’s entertainment shall include performances by Iain Roberston and friends.
Tickets are priced £45 and include a welcome dram of whisky, three course dinner and entertainment.
For more information or to make a booking please contact the Events Team at OranMor on 0141 357 6214 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
TAM O’SHANTER IS COMING!
A year and a half in the making and to coincide with the National Bard’s 260th Birthday, at this year’s Burns Supper a brand new 10 panel commission by Nichol Wheatley depicting the story of Burns will be unveiled.
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Celebrate Burns – Night at the Museum, the Hunterian
- Brigadoon GFT
- Burns for Bairns OranMor
- 6th This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Baths review Pat Byrne