Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
26 January, 2019 7 p.m.
Join us to celebrate the life and works of Scotland’s National Bard, Robert Burns and enjoy a traditional Scottish celebration complete with Piper, Haggis & Champit Tatties and a Toast to the Lassies!
Hosted by Iain Robertson.
Upon arrival guests will be piped through Òran Mór’s Bell Tower Entrance where a welcome dram awaits.
A traditional three course Scottish Menu shall then be served in the stunning Auditorium where the evening’s entertainment shall include performances by Iain Roberston and friends.
Tickets are priced £45 and include a welcome dram of whisky, three course dinner and entertainment.
For more information or to make a booking please contact the Events Team at OranMor on 0141 357 6214 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
TAM O’SHANTER IS COMING!
A year and a half in the making and to coincide with the National Bard’s 260th Birthday, at this year’s Burns Supper a brand new 10 panel commission by Nichol Wheatley depicting the story of Burns will be unveiled.
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Free Online Course, University of Glasgow: Robert Burns: Poems, Songs and Legacy
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night
- Alternative Burns Night: Herland Ceilidh, Glasgow Womens Library
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Community Baths Trust
- Mackintosh at the Willow by Leela Soma
- Glasgow Literary Lounge – Alternative Burns
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- OranMor Party Nights 2018
- Wizarding Dinner, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers
- Cottiers Christmas Hut