Open Wednesdays Summer 2015 at The Kelvingrove Bandstand
Open days at the refurbished Kelvingrove Bandstand and Amphitheatre, Kelvin Way, G12
Opening May 6th!
10am – 6pm
During May, June and July 2015 there will be free and open access on Wednesdays for anyone to attend the amphitheatre. Eat your sandwiches, meet your friends, sit and relax in the open air!
Local bands will be scheduled to perform each lunchtime from 13 May.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018