Open Studio with Rowena Comrie, Bowling Harbour
Saturday, 10 November, 2018- 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
ARCH 8 resident artist Rowena Comrie (November 5th-12th) will be opening her studio door on Saturday 10 November, and displaying her watercolour work, directly inspired by Bowling Harbour and its surroundings.
Rowena will be giving a short talk about her work at 2pm.
Come along for light refreshments, and see her wonderful work!
Lodestone Creative, Arch 8, Bowling Harbour, off Dumbarton Road, Bowling, Glasgow G60 5AQ
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Nelson Mandela The Centenary Exhibition The Lighthouse
- Katherine MacBride – Having Been Breathed Out / Patriarchy Over and Out
- The German Revolution at the Hunterian Art Gallery
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Creative Pathways Designed by Disruption, Impact Arts
- Leonardo 500 Day, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Celebrate Burns – Night at the Museum, the Hunterian
- Burns for Bairns OranMor
- Perceptive Journey Exhibition: Rosemary Beaton, June Carey and Damian Henry
- Nichol Wheatley’s art depicting the tale of Tam O’Shanter at OranMor
- The Enduring Appeal of Mary Queen of Scots – University of Glasgow Research
- My Life In London, ProjectAbility
- A Wee Exhibition, Photography, Old Hairdressers
- New Year Heralds In Fresh Brush Strokes, Thistle Gallery
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- M Gallery, Winter Exhibition Launch
- Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
- A Weakness for Raisins Ester Krumbachová exhibition CCA
- Open Studio Lodestone Art Bowling ‘She Sits and Watches Sinking Ships’