Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health
Saturday 25 May, 2019 . 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
15 New Street, Paisley PA1 1EZ
Open Mind Fest is a youth-curated strand of SMHAF based in Paisley. The festival explores mental health through everything from music, film and art, to theatre, poetry, and journalism.
For ages up to 25.
A Workshop that looks at how mental health is portrayed in the media, how it affects young people, and what can be done to improve.
This section: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Carers’ Week 2019
- Wilton Street Garden Fete
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Arlington Baths at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019: Call for Submissions & Careers Day
- Doc’ n Roll Film Festival Glasgow
- Scottish Action for Refugees West End Collection