Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
GLASGOW LIGHT OPERA CLUB PRESENTS
TUESDAY 13-SATURDAY 17 NOVEMBER
The Glasgow Light Opera Club is proud to present their production of the much-loved classic, Oklahoma!
The popular story tells of farm girl Laurey Williams’ struggle to choose between two rival suitors – cowboy Curly McLain and the sinister farmhand Jud Fry.
Oklahoma! was the first collaboration between the legendary duo Rodgers and Hammerstein and changed the face of musical theatre with its innovative use of storytelling through song.
The production stars Sarah Laing as Laurey, John Trevor Hughes as Jud and Peter Robson as Curly.
With memorable including Oh What Beautiful Morning, Kansas City, and of course the title track Oklahoma, this is the perfect night out for all the family!
Tue-Sat evenings, 7.30pm
Wed & Sat matinee, 2.30pm
Tickets £10 – £20
Kings Theatre, 297 Bath St, Glasgow G2 4JN
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Tandem at The Tron
- Our Time Theatre Group Fundraiser, Websters
- Waiting for Godot, Websters
- Bend It Like Brattbakk, Websters Theatre
- Stepping Out The Musical Websters Theatre
- Scottish Opera presents Anthropocene – World Premiere by Stuart MacRae and Louise Welsh
- Annie, Kings Theatre, Glasgow: Full Casting Announced
- Glasgow Girls, Kings Theatre review Pat Byrne
- Glasgow Girls Kings Theatre
- Three Leaps of the Gazelle, Playwrights Studio
- Big Fish the Musical
- Fibro My Arth! Extended, Websters
- New Works Festival, Cottiers
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- Britney and the Beast, Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- So Long Farewell – The Apollo Players
- Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
- It Is Easy To Be Dead, OranMor