Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
GLASGOW LIGHT OPERA CLUB PRESENTS
TUESDAY 13-SATURDAY 17 NOVEMBER
The Glasgow Light Opera Club is proud to present their production of the much-loved classic, Oklahoma!
The popular story tells of farm girl Laurey Williams’ struggle to choose between two rival suitors – cowboy Curly McLain and the sinister farmhand Jud Fry.
Oklahoma! was the first collaboration between the legendary duo Rodgers and Hammerstein and changed the face of musical theatre with its innovative use of storytelling through song.
The production stars Sarah Laing as Laurey, John Trevor Hughes as Jud and Peter Robson as Curly.
With memorable including Oh What Beautiful Morning, Kansas City, and of course the title track Oklahoma, this is the perfect night out for all the family!
Tue-Sat evenings, 7.30pm
Wed & Sat matinee, 2.30pm
Tickets £10 – £20
Kings Theatre, 297 Bath St, Glasgow G2 4JN
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- The Magic Circus, Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Merry Widow – Opera Bohemia
- Chris Forbes, The Stand Glasgow
- The Thursday Show at The Stand, West End Festival 2019
- A Stab in the Dark : Murder on Byres Road West End Festival 2019
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Last Tango In Little Titwood West End Festival
- Ida Tamson at OranMor – West End Festival
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers
- What the Animals Say – Play, Pie and Pint, OranMor
- OLIVER! Websters Theatre
- A GOOD NIGHT OUT Websters Theatre
- The Pieman Cometh Oran Mor West End Festival 2019
- SoundRoutes Singers Live, Cottiers
- 13 THE MUSICAL, Websters Theatre
- The Dark Carnival: Unplugged