Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
GLASGOW LIGHT OPERA CLUB PRESENTS
TUESDAY 13-SATURDAY 17 NOVEMBER
The Glasgow Light Opera Club is proud to present their production of the much-loved classic, Oklahoma!
The popular story tells of farm girl Laurey Williams’ struggle to choose between two rival suitors – cowboy Curly McLain and the sinister farmhand Jud Fry.
Oklahoma! was the first collaboration between the legendary duo Rodgers and Hammerstein and changed the face of musical theatre with its innovative use of storytelling through song.
The production stars Sarah Laing as Laurey, John Trevor Hughes as Jud and Peter Robson as Curly.
With memorable including Oh What Beautiful Morning, Kansas City, and of course the title track Oklahoma, this is the perfect night out for all the family!
Tue-Sat evenings, 7.30pm
Wed & Sat matinee, 2.30pm
Tickets £10 – £20
Kings Theatre, 297 Bath St, Glasgow G2 4JN
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Britney and the Beast, Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- So Long Farewell – The Apollo Players
- Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
- It Is Easy To Be Dead, OranMor
- Cabildo: a chamber opera by Amy Beach at Cottiers
- The Cripple of Inishman, Websters Theatre
- Scottish Ensemble – Prelude – skydiving from a dream (with Andersson Dance)The Tramway
- King Keich at OranMor by Louise Welsh review by Pat Byrne
- Dementia Friendly ‘Still Alice’ Theatre Royal
- The Bodyguard Musical and Themed Karaoke, Theatre Royal
- A Play, Pie and A Pint: King Keich, OranMor by Louise Welsh
- Six and a Tanner, One Man Play by Rony Bridges
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- Colin Dunne: Concert The Tramway
- Autumn Season,2018, Play, Pie, Pint at OranMor
- “20 Seaward Street” Rehearsed Singing, The Drygate Glasgow
- Broadway in the Bar, OranMor