Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
GLASGOW LIGHT OPERA CLUB PRESENTS
TUESDAY 13-SATURDAY 17 NOVEMBER
The Glasgow Light Opera Club is proud to present their production of the much-loved classic, Oklahoma!
The popular story tells of farm girl Laurey Williams’ struggle to choose between two rival suitors – cowboy Curly McLain and the sinister farmhand Jud Fry.
Oklahoma! was the first collaboration between the legendary duo Rodgers and Hammerstein and changed the face of musical theatre with its innovative use of storytelling through song.
The production stars Sarah Laing as Laurey, John Trevor Hughes as Jud and Peter Robson as Curly.
With memorable including Oh What Beautiful Morning, Kansas City, and of course the title track Oklahoma, this is the perfect night out for all the family!
Tue-Sat evenings, 7.30pm
Wed & Sat matinee, 2.30pm
Tickets £10 – £20
Kings Theatre, 297 Bath St, Glasgow G2 4JN
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Dark Carnival: Unplugged
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- Unconventional, Websters Theatre
- Play Pie and Pint Summer Panto 2019
- The Tailor of Inverness WebstersTheatre
- Ian Macpherson, Comedy Writing Workshop
- American Idiot, Kings Theatre Glasgow
- Nick Harper: 58 Fordwych Road
- The Pieman Cometh by David Belcher and Bryan Jackson, OranMor
- Spangled Cabaret at The Blue Arrow
- Glasgow Comedy Festival Short Attention Span Theatre
- Phil Differ: Me OranMor
- In For A Penny, Websters Theatre
- News Hacks, Oran Mor
- Sean McLoughlin: Hail Mary, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- Rich Hall’s Hoedown Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- The Opera Boys Cottiers
- Tandem at The Tron
- Our Time Theatre Group Fundraiser, Websters