Thursday, 25 October, 2018 7.30 p.m.
Nostalgic were formed in mid-2016. They are a 4 piece band comprising of Iain McIntosh – Bass and Vocals, Allan Loughlin – Drums, Joel Loughlin – Guitar and Stephen Armour – Guitar and Vocals. A unique Post Punk tribute band playing songs from an era of music that has inspired many of todays’ artists, such as Interpol, Bloc Party, Radiohead etc.
Play songs by bands such as The Chameleons, The Cure, Echo and the Bunnymen, Killing Joke and Magazine and many others. – songs that they love and enjoy and hope to play them for like-minded people who enjoy the music from this era.
Also aim to bring this music to a whole new audience of people who may never have heard the songs before and who then are inspired to investigate and enjoy.
Cottiers, 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Yellow Road – Folk on the Fringe
- Barras Fest Glasgow 2019
- Twilight in the Crypt Glasgow Cathedral Festival
- Glasgow R&B Society: Rab Noakes & Fraser Speirs Cottiers
- No Serco Evictions Fundraiser at McChuills
- The Scottish Fiddle Orchestra – Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- JJ Gilmour and Adriana Spina at CCA
- Music Broth Summer Fundraising Gig
- The Blue Arrow 59:60 Celebrating the Year that Changed Jazz
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Celtic Music Radio House Concert Fundraiser for Tom Fairnie
- Websters Big Summer Event
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- Her Crooked Heart The Doublet