Thursday, 25 October, 2018 7.30 p.m.
Nostalgic were formed in mid-2016. They are a 4 piece band comprising of Iain McIntosh – Bass and Vocals, Allan Loughlin – Drums, Joel Loughlin – Guitar and Stephen Armour – Guitar and Vocals. A unique Post Punk tribute band playing songs from an era of music that has inspired many of todays’ artists, such as Interpol, Bloc Party, Radiohead etc.
Play songs by bands such as The Chameleons, The Cure, Echo and the Bunnymen, Killing Joke and Magazine and many others. – songs that they love and enjoy and hope to play them for like-minded people who enjoy the music from this era.
Also aim to bring this music to a whole new audience of people who may never have heard the songs before and who then are inspired to investigate and enjoy.
Cottiers, 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers
- Nekkuro Hana, Kundalini Genie + Pelican Tusk, The Hug and Pint
- Album Launch: The Kundalini Genie ‘It’s All In Your Head’
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- Bone Idle Bros, Starry Skies and Slipper Elm The Britannica Panopticon
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- André Krengel & Roland Krause, Websters Theatre
- West End Festival: Songbird: Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers
- Hayes Carll plus Travis Linnvale, Cottiers