No More Tiger album launch with Friday, April 18 at 7:30pm The Glad Cafe
with support from the BMX Bandits and Honey and the Herbs!
Friday, April 18 at 7:30pm
The Glad Cafe
Hey hey, everyone who wants to be prepared like the Boy Scouts, you can buy tickets here : http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/608322
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, G41 2HG Glasgow, United Kingdom
Have you heard of Lydia? She was covered in tattoos…..
And what do you think…. that all this ink did do………?
All the scenes of carnal carnage, on the canvas of her skin….
Had to bring out something of the animal within….
But there was one tattoo, that might even kill you……!
She had a wild tattoo ….
Of a Tiger too…
And it growled at you….
When she wanted it to….
And you never knew….
What it might do….
It might bite your heart in two!!
We tigers have been busy and are releasing our first album!!
Come and join us for the launch!
Also playing are The BMX Bandits and Honey and the Herbs!
Join the tiger on a wild musical mis-adventure….and like Lydia, you’ll end up skin-deep in the jungle!
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers
- Nekkuro Hana, Kundalini Genie + Pelican Tusk, The Hug and Pint
- Album Launch: The Kundalini Genie ‘It’s All In Your Head’
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- Bone Idle Bros, Starry Skies and Slipper Elm The Britannica Panopticon
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- André Krengel & Roland Krause, Websters Theatre
- West End Festival: Songbird: Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers