New Works Festival, Cottiers
18 February 2019 – 20 February, 2019
New Works is a festival of brand new writing from Student Theatre at Glasgow (STAG). Each night consists of one short and one long play; written, directed and performed by STAG members. New Works is an opportunity for writers and directors to unleash their imagination, with no restriction on theme or content.
At the end of the festival, one of the longer plays will be selected by a panel of independent judges to put on a two week run at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
There will be two acts with a 15 minute interval. First half is 20 minutes and the second half will be 50 minutes.
Tickets are £9.50 adults/£8.50 concessions.
The seats for this performance are unallocated.
Cottiers is only holding a limited number of tickets for this event. More tickets available through other sources.
If you need to contact the box office please call 0141 357 4000. Please note the box office voicemails are picked up at least once a day from Tuesday-Saturday. We are closed on Sunday & Monday.
Cottiers, 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Partick G11 5PU
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Glasgow Comedy Festival Short Attention Span Theatre
- Phil Differ: Me OranMor
- In For A Penny, Websters Theatre
- News Hacks, Oran Mor
- Sean McLoughlin: Hail Mary, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- Rich Hall’s Hoedown Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- The Opera Boys Cottiers
- Tandem at The Tron
- Our Time Theatre Group Fundraiser, Websters
- Waiting for Godot, Websters
- Bend It Like Brattbakk, Websters Theatre
- Stepping Out The Musical Websters Theatre
- Scottish Opera presents Anthropocene – World Premiere by Stuart MacRae and Louise Welsh
- Annie, Kings Theatre, Glasgow: Full Casting Announced
- Glasgow Girls, Kings Theatre review Pat Byrne
- Glasgow Girls Kings Theatre
- Three Leaps of the Gazelle, Playwrights Studio
- Big Fish the Musical
- Fibro My Arth! Extended, Websters
- New Works Festival, Cottiers