New Media, New Scotland | CommonSpace Launch Party, 21 June, 2015
New Media, New Scotland | CommonSpace Launch Party
Sunday 21 June, 2015
Glasgow School Of Art Student Union
486 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow
Join CommonSpace for a celebration of the new media in Scotland six months on from their launch.
A host of Scotland’s other new media outlets and bloggers will be there for the party, as well as guest speakers, DJs, documentary screenings and some IRL media activities.
After indyref, the Smith Commission and the General Election, the new media in Scotland is still going strong and there is much more to come.
Come and share a drink with us, and say cheers to the next chapter of Scotland’s media revolution.
Our new media is supported by a network of bloggers who regularly publish quality editorial from different perspectives.
If you’re blogging about things in Scotland, we want to host you.
Get involved in Meet the Bloggers at New Media, New Scotland, where punters have the opportunity to talk to you about your work.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- The Great Street Play and The Big Lunch, Queen Margaret Drive, West End Festival 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- CCA, Art School Fire – Events: new venues, postponements and cancellations.
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- West End Festival – What a Start
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018