Never Been Kissed Rum Shack Halloween Fundraiser
What happens when you cross Never Been Kissed with the best event of the year?
Saturday, 27 October, 2018
The Rum Shack, 657 – 659 Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow G41 2AB
The most ballin’ 90s/00s Halloween party Glasgow has ever seen!
Look out your snazzy halter necks and snapbacks, twist up those rave buns, frost your tips… hell, even tailor yourself an entire denim suit for the occasion. You’ve got time.
Our music video time machine will be churning out all the nineties and noughties htis PLUS a bunch of 90s scary movie vibes.
Free tricks n treats, free glitter galore, and our usual house photographer to capture y’all looking fly.
Don’t miss it!
MILK. Good for your bones, great for your ears.
All proceeds to Impact Arts.
Poster artwork by Emily Wylde @ Ghost Girls Society
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow
- Curtain Set to Rise on Celtic Connections 2019
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Blueprint: Theorum CCA
- Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair By Bohemia
- Big Fish the Musical
- From Scotland With Love, Film Screening, Maryhill Burgh Hall
- Cage-a-rama 2: Cage Uncaged, CCA
- John Martyn Remembrance Gig with Alan Murphy
- Love Music Hate Racism, The Arlington
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Social Bite Help the Homeless this Christmas
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Christmas Caroling
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Make Do And Mend, Repair Cafe
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End