Nature Trail with the Gruffalo, Botanic Gardens, Saturday 23 April, 2016
A Family Spring Event at the Botanics
Nature Trail with the Gruffalo
Meet at the Kibble Palace, Glasgow Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 0UE
1PM to 5PM
Families, young people, children and their grown-ups are invited to an afternoon of nature trails at the Botanic Gardens, Glasgow on Saturday 23rd April between 1pm and 5pm
Younger children will be sent on a mission to find 12 Gruffalo pictures in the park and older children will be set the challenge of discovering the 48 ‘commonwealth’ plants and trees in the gardens.
Each trail will last approximately 30 minutes.
There will be other nature and Gruffalo activities to enjoy as well as a raffle.
There is a suggested donation of £2 with all funds raised going towards new playground equipment for Dunard Primary School, 65 Dunard Street, Glasgow G20 6RL
This event is being organised by Dunard Parent Council.
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- LusoFilm The Invisible Life, CCA
- West End Festival 2018 Songwriting Workshop with Chiara Berardelli
- It’s all kicking off at the West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Luca Manning, The Blue Arrow
- West End Festival Summer Programme 2018