Nation, An Evening With Lesley Riddoch, Drumchapel
Tuesday 4 September, 2018 7 p.m.
Olivers Function Suite, 20 Drumchapel Road, Glasgow G15 6QE
Do Scots know enough about our independent and successful wee European neighbours? NATION is a series of films by Phantom Power Films and Lesley Riddoch that sets out to highlight just what small nations can achieve with self-belief, a willingness to innovate and the right powers.
Screening Part 2 which covers ICELAND.
The film lasts approx 30 mins after which there will be a Q and A session with series co-creator Lesley Riddoch.
Programme for the event
7:00pm Coffee/Tea & Biscuits
7:40 Nation films
8:30 Q&A – Lesley Riddoch
**Tickets are FREE but there is a limit of 2 tickets per person. Entry is ticket only and entry will only be allowed by a printed ticket or by showing your ticket on your phone. Tickets at Eventbrite
- Aye Write 2019: ‘It’s Not About the Burqa’ Mariam Khan, Amna Saleem’ review Mary Irvine
- Aye Write 2019: Murray Pittock
- Aye Write 2019: Alan Brown
- Aye Write 2019 Henry Bell and Cat Boyd
- Womxns Networking Brunch
- Evening of discussion: poetry and film with Sawsan Al-Areeqe
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sauvage, GFT
- Minding the Gap, GFT
- Tartan Features Beyond Zero, CCA
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Great Escape with Dan Snow GFT
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Out of Blue, GFT
- Wild Rose, GFT
- Laurel and Hardy, Best Before Bed Cinema
- The White Crow GFT
- Yikes Film Club – Brass Eye Tapes
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Aye Write: The Writing of Janet Paisley with Dr Linda Jackson, University of Strathclyde