Glasgow West End Shopping: Nancy Smillie Jewellery Studio
Designer Jewellery Glasgow West End
425 Great Western Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow G4 9JA
Telephone: 0141 334 0055.
At the Nancy Smillie Jewellery Studio you’ll find an amazing range of designer jewellery. Whether you’re looking for something elegant or delightfully quirky the choice is amazing with bangles, earrings, pendants, brooches and sharp accessories to suit every taste. Exciting new collections from Greece and Poland.
Stunning Jewellery for Every Occasion
Drop by and browse the selection including Tezer’s bright silver pendants, earrings and bracelets also the intricate Israeli jewellery from Talmakeshet with gorgeous and glamorous brooches, rings, necklets and earrings – tailormade for special events. Also Michael Michaud’s imaginative designs, vivid Fair Trade jewellery and unique designs by Genna Miller, resident jeweller.
Designs by Genna Miller In Store Jewellery Designer
As well as having a beautiful range of jewellery available to buy, Genna Miller can also create special commissions for customers in her jewellery workshop at the back of the shop. Out front you will find an extensive range of bracelets, brooches, bangles, pendants, necklets and earrings as well as a wonderful range of colourful and stylish accessories:
Add a Touch of Colour
You will find designer jewellery for all occasions with an abundance of choice: silver, copper, many coloured semi-precious stones and also less expensive quirky, colourful and stylish jewellery. There are some spectacular Murano glass pendants and earrings with a distinctive heart shape.Brightly coloured felt jewellery immediately catches the eye. The beautiful ‘All Fired Up’ range is made of handmade fired copper and semi-precious stones to create lovely designs combining leaves and hearts.You will also find a great selection of accessories.
Find the Perfect Gift
Make a Statement
New ranges can always be found at the studio and you will also recognise some firm favourites from popular ranges at the Nancy Smillie Shop
You will also recognise some firm favourites from popular ranges at the Nancy Smillie shop. These include Tezer’s bright silver pendants, earrings and bracelets also the intricate Israeli jewellery from Talmakeshet with gorgeous and glamorous brooches, rings, necklets and earrings – tailormade for special events. Also Michael Michaud’s imaginative designs and the very different Mas Tagua.
Many of the ranges are exclusive to Nancy Smillie, the sole outlet in Glasgow, so if you are looking for a special gift you can be sure of finding something very different. Whether you are searching for a present for someone else or looking to indulge yourself a little, you will enjoy browsing in the shop.
Alongside the wonderful selection of jewellery there are all sorts of little knick knacks and a range of exciting accessories including fabulous bags, colourful scarves and purses. Exquisite pieces of furniture have been thrown in for good measure.
Every five pence plastic bag purchase is donated to Scottish Huntington’s Association
Buy cards especially deisigned by Nancy Smillie
The location is very convenient for transport on Great Western Road and only a few minutes walk from Kelvinbridge Underground. There are lots of other attractive shops in the vicinity and some super bistros and restaurants nearby.
Nancy Smillie Jewellery Studio
425 Great Western Road
(Nr Kelvinbridge Underground – turn left on Great Western Road) – alight buses at Park Road. G4 9JA
Telephone:0141 334 0055
Also visit: The Nancy Smillie Shop, gifts, home accessories and furniture,
53 Cresswell Lane, G12
Filed under: Best In The West, Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Gifts, Mothers' Day, Shopping, Valentine's Day Glasgow 2016, Valentine's Day in Glasgow 2017, Valentines Day Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
2 responses to “Glasgow West End Shopping: Nancy Smillie Jewellery Studio”
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12
- West End Festival 2016: The Moment Keeper, Thistle Gallery, Jackie and Jilly Henderson, 4 – 19 June
- Surf and Turf Exhibition, Thistle Gallery from Saturday April, 23rd 2016.
- Dear Green Place – Exhibition at the Thistle Gallery, Saturday. March 19th– Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
- Bricks 4 Kidz, After school classes St Silas Woodlands
- The Face on the Moon, The Vale, 26 September, 2015.
- Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
- Blair and Sheridan, Gin and Sapphires Event, Saturday 22 August, 2015
- Easter Workshops for Children at Bricks 4 Kidz
- Video History Scotland: DVD Memories of Dumbarton 1940 – 1975
- Bricks 4 Kidz– Children’s Workshops February Half-term 2015
- The Observatory, Nancy Smillie Studio
- Memories of Millport Isle of Cumbrae in the 1920s and 1930s, Video History Scotland
- Clyde Steamer Memories Part 1 DVD Video History Scotland