Music for Hands and Feet Cottiers Sunday 31 July, 2016
Music for Hands and Feet
Sunday 31 July, 2016
Live, original music, contemporary / modern ballet choreography and original watercolour paintings projected onto the vaulted ceiling of the Cottiers Theatre, will take you through a story between imagery and music, into another world for just one hour.
What if we took you into a world where the breeze we feel on our skin, is just the thoughts of those four imperishable winds?
People, like thoughts, are transforming, existing, losing. Losing what? Material possessions or beliefs and passions? Do we continue to transform after we return to dust?
Where the South has a gentle hand that guides you through their world?
Where the North is cool and wears his long linen tunic?
Where the West lifts his eyes to look at east, and their piercing blueness clears the skies?
Where the east has blond curls that air dishevels?
OUR HANDS AND OUR FEET WILL TAKE YOU THERE, ON DANCNING NOTES.
Music – Ludovico Ausiello
Choreography and dance – Georgia F Moffa
Watercolour Paintings – Marco Flore
93/95 Hyndland Street, G11 3PU
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
- A Day Out, The Lighthouse
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- Cross-feed Night School with Dr David Luke
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School