Music for Hands and Feet Cottiers Sunday 31 July, 2016
Music for Hands and Feet
Sunday 31 July, 2016
Live, original music, contemporary / modern ballet choreography and original watercolour paintings projected onto the vaulted ceiling of the Cottiers Theatre, will take you through a story between imagery and music, into another world for just one hour.
What if we took you into a world where the breeze we feel on our skin, is just the thoughts of those four imperishable winds?
People, like thoughts, are transforming, existing, losing. Losing what? Material possessions or beliefs and passions? Do we continue to transform after we return to dust?
Where the South has a gentle hand that guides you through their world?
Where the North is cool and wears his long linen tunic?
Where the West lifts his eyes to look at east, and their piercing blueness clears the skies?
Where the east has blond curls that air dishevels?
OUR HANDS AND OUR FEET WILL TAKE YOU THERE, ON DANCNING NOTES.
Music – Ludovico Ausiello
Choreography and dance – Georgia F Moffa
Watercolour Paintings – Marco Flore
93/95 Hyndland Street, G11 3PU
- Denise Noone Bathing Bells at Govanhill Baths review by Pat Byrne
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Brushes With War, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Bathing Bells Exhibition, Govanhill Baths
- Young Talent Exhibition, ProjectAbility Glasgow
- Shaping Their World, Thistle Gallery
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Women’s Suffrage in Glasgow Exhibition, The Mitchell
- Talk of the Steamie Conference, Govanhill
- Cryptic Sonica in Glasgow 2018 – Portal, Pivot and Visaurihelix
- ‘Cityscapes’ on the Horizon, Thistle Gallery
- The Great Big Mackintosh Bus Tour, Glasgow
- Rosengarten, The Hunterian
- Steven Berkoff: Gorbals 1966
- Looking out to New Horizons… Thistle Gallery, Glasgow
- Encounter No 1 by Sogol Mabadi and Emma Helen Reid
- HYPERMARKET – ART CAR BOOT, SWG3 2018
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Summer Show 2018, Ardarden Farm Shop
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend