Munro Challenge, University of Glasgow, Cancer Sciences Fundraiser 26 – 28 August, 2017
Aiming to have as many teams and individuals possible to climb Munros in Scotland, in the weekend 26-28 August 2017.
Teams and individuals can register up to a few days before the event, leaving enough time to send out your T-shirt.
All participants are asked to raise or donate a minimum of £50 for this fantastic cause. Funds will be donated to cancer sciences at the University of Glasgow, helping to translate lab research into clinical cancer trials in Glasgow hospitals.
Funds can be raised for pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, Paul O’Gorman Leukaemia Research Centre at Gartnavel Hospital, The Beatson Pebble appeal (cancer general) and the Brain Tumour research fund.
Any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
0141 330 5092
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Leto GFT
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood GFT
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Inside Man GFT
- Gaza GFT
- Preview: For Sama GFT plus Q & A