Munro Challenge, University of Glasgow, Cancer Sciences Fundraiser 26 – 28 August, 2017
Aiming to have as many teams and individuals possible to climb Munros in Scotland, in the weekend 26-28 August 2017.
Teams and individuals can register up to a few days before the event, leaving enough time to send out your T-shirt.
All participants are asked to raise or donate a minimum of £50 for this fantastic cause. Funds will be donated to cancer sciences at the University of Glasgow, helping to translate lab research into clinical cancer trials in Glasgow hospitals.
Funds can be raised for pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, Paul O’Gorman Leukaemia Research Centre at Gartnavel Hospital, The Beatson Pebble appeal (cancer general) and the Brain Tumour research fund.
Any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
0141 330 5092
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- LusoFilm The Invisible Life, CCA
- West End Festival 2018 Songwriting Workshop with Chiara Berardelli
- It’s all kicking off at the West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Luca Manning, The Blue Arrow
- West End Festival Summer Programme 2018