Munro Challenge, University of Glasgow, Cancer Sciences Fundraiser 26 – 28 August, 2017
Aiming to have as many teams and individuals possible to climb Munros in Scotland, in the weekend 26-28 August 2017.
Teams and individuals can register up to a few days before the event, leaving enough time to send out your T-shirt.
All participants are asked to raise or donate a minimum of £50 for this fantastic cause. Funds will be donated to cancer sciences at the University of Glasgow, helping to translate lab research into clinical cancer trials in Glasgow hospitals.
Funds can be raised for pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, Paul O’Gorman Leukaemia Research Centre at Gartnavel Hospital, The Beatson Pebble appeal (cancer general) and the Brain Tumour research fund.
Any further information please contact email@example.com
0141 330 5092
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival