Movie Memories: Jaws GFT
Thursday 15 August, 2019 11 a.m.
Autism / Dementia Friendly
Movie Memories is GFT’s dementia friendly film programme. Designed to enable people affected by dementia to socialise in a safe and social environment. Everyone is welcome.
When peaceful Amity Island is terrorised by a great white shark, a brave team led by police chief Brody (Roy Scheider) take on an epic hunt and capture mission. An unmistakeable beacon of large-scale filmmaking summer blockbuster Jaws is considered one of the greatest films ever made. There are occasional gory moments and scenes of tense action in this film.
All tickets are £3 (includes free refreshments and live music).
You are advised to book in advance. All seating access requirements must also be booked in advance of the screening, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call box office on 0141 332 6535.
GFT 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Through Black Spruce, GFT
- BlacKkKlansman, GFT
- Chic-raq GFT
- A Faithful Man, GFT
- Pain and Glory, GFT
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Gaza GFT
- Preview: For Sama GFT plus Q & A
- Canada Now, GFT
- Take One Action, GFT
- Kaleidoscope Realms, Matchbox Cine Club
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Five Seasons: The Gardens of Piet Oudolf at GFT
- Africa in Motion Film Club: Kuxa Kanema CCA
- Apocalypse Now: Final Cut plus recorded Q and A GFT
- Adoption GFT
- Edge of the Knife GFT