Motown Tribute Night and Dinner at OranMor, 12 May, 2017
Motown Brothers are one of a few funky but sophisticated with an African twist groups currently in the UK. The group consists of 3 members with an average of 25 years performing experience amongst them.
Each with their own individuality and creativity they have developed the Motown show which has proved to be favourite with all ages with superb close harmonies and individual solo numbers.
Unlike most other Motown groups as well as the experience they still have youth on their side which enables their choreography to be a cut above the rest.
With this group you have the whole package, the looks, the moves and most importantly the voices.
Don’t come expecting to sit down….the music just won’t let you!
Friday 12, May, 2017. Doors open 6.45pm and dinner shall be served at 7.30pm, the evening will end at midnight.
OranMor, The Auditorium, Top of Byres Road on Great Western Road, G12
Corn-fed Breast of Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella
& Sun-blushed Tomatoes, wrapped in Virginia Smoked Ham
served with Potato Rösti, Roasted Vegetables
& Balsamic Lemon Dressing
Wild Mushroom, Sun Blushed Tomatoes & Orzo Pasta Charlotte
served with Herb Croutons & Truffle Tarragon Cream (v)
Champagne Mixed Berry Terrine
with Clotted Cream & a Heather Honey Tuile
Coffee & Chocolates
This menu is subject to change
Definite table arrangements or any increase to numbers cannot be guaranteed, but every effort will be made to accommodate your wishes. Tables can seat up to 12 guests, whilst we will endeavour to give your party an exclusive table(s) we cannot guarantee this.
A small portion of tables may be moved from the dance floor
after the meal. All guests will be re-seated in the bar area
or if you are part of a large group we would ask for those guests to join the rest of your parties tables.
Events Team | 0141 357 6214 | email@example.com
To secure your booking required to pay the full ticket price, which is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Mother India Glasgow – early evening and lunch menu
- Eusebi – enjoy a lovely Mother’s Day in Glasgow West End
- Mother’s Day 2018 at Leiper’s Attic
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017
- Burns Night at Cottiers
- Burns Supper, OranMor, Glasgow
- Reggae Burns Night, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Finsbay Burns Night Fundraiser
- A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017