Minis Rugby Hillhead Sports Club
Hillhead Jordanhill Rugby Club
P1 – 3 is non-contact rugby, where children learn basic skills through fun training drills and also compete in touch games.
P4 – 7 is contact rugby with some restrictions which take into account youth and inexperience, although enthusiasm and commitment are always present!
U13 – continues the themes and links into youth rugby
Boys and girls play and train together.
Hill’s Mini’s train every Sunday during school term time. Training normally takes place at Hughenden and starts at 11:00am sharp. This is only likely to change when playing away games, or the weather necessitates indoor training.
Email first at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you know what the plan is that weekend.
Don’t worry if your child has never played rugby before. We’ll make sure they get plenty of coaching and encouragement in a friendly and supportive environment.
As a club funded almost entirely through its members, it is crucial that everyone makes sure that they pay their membership subs. It also ensures your child is insured. Membership details.
Hillhead Sports Club, 32 Hughenden Rd, Glasgow G12 9X
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- The Bolshoi Ballet: Carmen Suite / Petrushka Live
- Arctic GFT
- Birds of Passage
- Slow Food Glasgow Food, Class and Transformation in Glasgow
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival Bailando Con Margot: An Encore Screening CCA
- Asbury Park: Riot, Redemption, Rock n Roll GFT
- Donbass GFT
- Submissions Glasgow Film Festival
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Robin Lloyd-Jones ‘A life in books’ Helensburgh Library
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Wild Rose Review Pat Byrne
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- Liam Gallagher: As It Was plus Exclusive Live Satellite Performance
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Aye Write presents Paul Mason
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Henry Bell, Booked Festival 2019