Minis Rugby Hillhead Sports Club
Hillhead Jordanhill Rugby Club
P1 – 3 is non-contact rugby, where children learn basic skills through fun training drills and also compete in touch games.
P4 – 7 is contact rugby with some restrictions which take into account youth and inexperience, although enthusiasm and commitment are always present!
U13 – continues the themes and links into youth rugby
Boys and girls play and train together.
Hill’s Mini’s train every Sunday during school term time. Training normally takes place at Hughenden and starts at 11:00am sharp. This is only likely to change when playing away games, or the weather necessitates indoor training.
Email first at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you know what the plan is that weekend.
Don’t worry if your child has never played rugby before. We’ll make sure they get plenty of coaching and encouragement in a friendly and supportive environment.
As a club funded almost entirely through its members, it is crucial that everyone makes sure that they pay their membership subs. It also ensures your child is insured. Membership details.
Hillhead Sports Club, 32 Hughenden Rd, Glasgow G12 9X
- The Muse at St Louis – A Night of Justice
- The Duncan McCrone Band, Gartmore Village Hall
- Great News: Centre for Contemporary Arts (CCA) Re-opening
- Christine Bovill at OranMor
- CINE[STHESIA] – Scots and America, Kelvin Hall
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
- Something Good Will Always Happen – Graham Fulton
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Six and a Tanner, One Man Play by Rony Bridges
- Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
- Claire McFall, Creative Conversations
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- “Freedom Bound” – Slavery in Scotland Discussion at GOMA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Freedom Bound – Escaping Slavery in Scotland
- Dublin Film Festival celebrating New Scottish Cinema
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On