Mini Musicals Season at A Play, A Pie and A Pint, June – July, 2016
OranMor, Lunch Time Theatre
JUST ANNOUNCED… Father and son team Dave Anderson and Davey Anderson will be playing together in The Day I Found the Blues, along with top musician and harmonica player Fraser Speirs. Angela Darcy (Janis Joplin: Full Tilt) will team up with Jimmy Chisholm, Harry Ward and George Drennan in Mack the Knife by Morag Fullarton. Third up is the big success from earlier this year, the fantastic FRANCES & ETHEL, back by popular demand. The fabulous Frances Thorburn reprises her role as Judy Garland alongside John Kielty and Alison Peebles. And in the final show of the season, Paul James Corrigan (River City | Gary: Tank Commander) joins Kara Swinney and Darren Brownlie for Vinyl Idol.
A Play, A Pie and A Pint is delighted to announce an exciting new treat for audiences this summer.
A sparkling season of Mini-Musicals specially written to delight all lunchtime theatre goers.
Come along and experience the birth of the blues, be whisked back to Berlin in the 1920’s, have your heart melted by Judy Garland and be thrilled by a darkly funny tale of pop history’s vintage dreamboats.
P.S… Long time friend Dave Anderson’s ‘The Day I Found the Blues’ will mark A Play, APie and A Pint’s 400th play! Come and join in the celebratory atmosphere at the Òran Mór!
08444 771 000
Or at box office on the day.
Monday – Saturday 1pm
(Doors 12pm/12.30pm on Mondays)
Ticket price includes a drink (beer, wine or soft drink) plus a pie or vegetarian quiche.
Top of Byres Road
Glasgow, G12 8QX
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow