Mini Manoeuvres, Scottish Street Food Festival, 21 May, 2017
Sunday, 21 May, 2017
Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Rd, Glasgow G3 8RS
Ahoy there! We are delighted to be asked on board for The Scottish Street Food Festival at the Riverside Museum this weekend!
Riverside, next to the Clyde, next to the Tall Ship…can only mean one thing….Pirates and Mermaids!
There will be prizes for the best dressed, children and adults, so adults dig out your stripes (or bikinis if you’re feeling adventurous 😉).
All the activities and games are FREE and will include;
Cannon Ball Toss
Walk the Plank
Hook a Duck
Pirate Tattoo Station
Pirate themed story telling will be provided by Book Bugs
And of course house and disco! 🔈
Come and get a taste of Mini Manoeuvres with a raft of activities and the usual Mini Manoeuvres party vibe soundtracked by some of Glasgows best DJs.
The cream of the crop of Scottish Street Food will be there so come hungry, you will not be disappointed by the food on offer. Grab your mateys, children, family and friends and join us for this unique event in a spectacular location.
- Glasgow May Day March and Rally 6 May, 2018
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- Radical Film Network 6818 Launch, Glasgow
- Crossmyloof Bread Festival, The Glad Cafe
- 32nd Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School
- Eco-friendly market, St Silas Church, Glasgow West End
- southern fried festival perth 2018
- A Fiction Reading. with Sheila Llewellyn and Andrew Meehan, Crossways Festival review by Pat Byrne
- S.O.S. – It’s a Swing Out Sunday! at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Rotunda Comedy Club, Fundraiser for Epilepsy Scotland
- Crossways Irish/Scottish Festival Fiction Reading & Poetry at The Tron
- Kelvin Choir Annual Spring Concert 2018, Hyndland Parish Church
- Urban Market, Drygate, Glasgow
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Crossways: The Irish Scottish Cultural & Literary Festival, Glasgow Merchant City
- Still Moving: Films and Photographs of Ulrike Ottinger, The Hunterian
- Tammy, The Tannahill Centre, Paisley
- Aperture: Asia & Pacific Film Festival In Time to Come, CCA 25 – 29 March