Mini Manoeuvres, Scottish Street Food Festival, 21 May, 2017
Sunday, 21 May, 2017
Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Rd, Glasgow G3 8RS
Ahoy there! We are delighted to be asked on board for The Scottish Street Food Festival at the Riverside Museum this weekend!
Riverside, next to the Clyde, next to the Tall Ship…can only mean one thing….Pirates and Mermaids!
There will be prizes for the best dressed, children and adults, so adults dig out your stripes (or bikinis if you’re feeling adventurous 😉).
All the activities and games are FREE and will include;
Cannon Ball Toss
Walk the Plank
Hook a Duck
Pirate Tattoo Station
Pirate themed story telling will be provided by Book Bugs
And of course house and disco! 🔈
Come and get a taste of Mini Manoeuvres with a raft of activities and the usual Mini Manoeuvres party vibe soundtracked by some of Glasgows best DJs.
The cream of the crop of Scottish Street Food will be there so come hungry, you will not be disappointed by the food on offer. Grab your mateys, children, family and friends and join us for this unique event in a spectacular location.
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Six and a Tanner, One Man Play by Rony Bridges
- Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
- Claire McFall, Creative Conversations
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- “Freedom Bound” – Slavery in Scotland Discussion at GOMA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Freedom Bound – Escaping Slavery in Scotland
- Dublin Film Festival celebrating New Scottish Cinema
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre at The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Lady Vengeance at Glasgow Film Theatre
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Handmaiden – GFT
- A night of music and song in support of Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Linda Jaxson, Unchain My Heart, St Louis Partick
- We See The World Differently Screening 24 October, 2018
- The Big Day of KinDness 23 October, 2018
- My 20th Century Glasgow Film Theatre