Mini Manoeuvres, Scottish Street Food Festival, 21 May, 2017
Sunday, 21 May, 2017
Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Rd, Glasgow G3 8RS
Ahoy there! We are delighted to be asked on board for The Scottish Street Food Festival at the Riverside Museum this weekend!
Riverside, next to the Clyde, next to the Tall Ship…can only mean one thing….Pirates and Mermaids!
There will be prizes for the best dressed, children and adults, so adults dig out your stripes (or bikinis if you’re feeling adventurous 😉).
All the activities and games are FREE and will include;
Cannon Ball Toss
Walk the Plank
Hook a Duck
Pirate Tattoo Station
Pirate themed story telling will be provided by Book Bugs
And of course house and disco! 🔈
Come and get a taste of Mini Manoeuvres with a raft of activities and the usual Mini Manoeuvres party vibe soundtracked by some of Glasgows best DJs.
The cream of the crop of Scottish Street Food will be there so come hungry, you will not be disappointed by the food on offer. Grab your mateys, children, family and friends and join us for this unique event in a spectacular location.
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Pain and Glory, GFT
- A Faithful Man, GFT
- Chic-raq GFT
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- Through Black Spruce, GFT
- BlacKkKlansman, GFT
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
- Gaza GFT
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- East End Free Festival