Merchant City Festival, Glasgow 25 July – 3 August, 2014
An exhibition and pop up shop from musician, artist and fashion legend Pam Hogg.
56 Miller Street, Glasgow
Opening Event – 25 July 7.30-9pm
Pop-up shop runs daily to 3 August (11am – 5pm)
Fashion Cultures is delighted to host an exhibition and Pop-Up shop by fashion legend, musician and artist, Pam Hogg.
Selected garments, films and images will be on display, some of which will be seen for the very first time. Visitors will also have the opportunity to purchase a Pam Hogg original: T-shirts and memorabilia will be available to buy on site while forward orders can be made from her pamhoggshop.com online collection.
With thanks to London & Scotland Investments
Fashion Cultures is an exciting new strand of the Merchant City Festival, taking place in and around the retail and entertainment spaces of Ingram Street between 24th July and 3rd August
The programme – which will feature workshops, competitions, retail events, new art work, talks and performances – will be a celebration of the role that fashion plays within the culture of Glasgow, the pleasure that people take in dressing up and going out, as well as the strong cultural ties that exist between fashion, music and art within the city.
Image: Pam Hogg, photography Rankin
This section: Art - what's on, Merchant City Festival 2014
- Denise Noone Bathing Bells at Govanhill Baths review by Pat Byrne
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Brushes With War, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Bathing Bells Exhibition, Govanhill Baths
- Young Talent Exhibition, ProjectAbility Glasgow
- Shaping Their World, Thistle Gallery
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Women’s Suffrage in Glasgow Exhibition, The Mitchell
- Talk of the Steamie Conference, Govanhill
- Cryptic Sonica in Glasgow 2018 – Portal, Pivot and Visaurihelix
- ‘Cityscapes’ on the Horizon, Thistle Gallery
- The Great Big Mackintosh Bus Tour, Glasgow
- Rosengarten, The Hunterian
- Steven Berkoff: Gorbals 1966
- Looking out to New Horizons… Thistle Gallery, Glasgow
- Encounter No 1 by Sogol Mabadi and Emma Helen Reid
- HYPERMARKET – ART CAR BOOT, SWG3 2018
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Summer Show 2018, Ardarden Farm Shop
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend