Merchant City Festival, Glasgow 25 July – 3 August, 2014
An exhibition and pop up shop from musician, artist and fashion legend Pam Hogg.
56 Miller Street, Glasgow
Opening Event – 25 July 7.30-9pm
Pop-up shop runs daily to 3 August (11am – 5pm)
Fashion Cultures is delighted to host an exhibition and Pop-Up shop by fashion legend, musician and artist, Pam Hogg.
Selected garments, films and images will be on display, some of which will be seen for the very first time. Visitors will also have the opportunity to purchase a Pam Hogg original: T-shirts and memorabilia will be available to buy on site while forward orders can be made from her pamhoggshop.com online collection.
With thanks to London & Scotland Investments
Fashion Cultures is an exciting new strand of the Merchant City Festival, taking place in and around the retail and entertainment spaces of Ingram Street between 24th July and 3rd August
The programme – which will feature workshops, competitions, retail events, new art work, talks and performances – will be a celebration of the role that fashion plays within the culture of Glasgow, the pleasure that people take in dressing up and going out, as well as the strong cultural ties that exist between fashion, music and art within the city.
Image: Pam Hogg, photography Rankin
This section: Art - what's on, Merchant City Festival 2014
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Patrick McAlindon at The Glasgow Guild
- Rhona Mühlebach Loch Long Solo Exhibition GFT
- Thistle Gallery: Vibrant Show Celebrates The Coming of Spring
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2019
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection Project Ability
- Rites of Spring, Thistle Gallery
- Spring Chinese Craft Fair, M Gallery Glasgow
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- The German Revolution: Expressionist Prints Lunchtime Talks Programme
- Hand Drawn Action Packed The Hunterian
- ‘I Say Nothing’ Kelvingrove – introduction by Christine Borland
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection ProjectAbility
- Glasgow School of Art MFA MFA WIP Screening 2, CCA
- Passing Moments Caught in Time…. Thistle Gallery
- The German Revolution at the Hunterian Art Gallery
- Nelson Mandela The Centenary Exhibition The Lighthouse
- Katherine MacBride – Having Been Breathed Out / Patriarchy Over and Out