Merchant City Festival, Glasgow 25 July – 3 August, 2014
An exhibition and pop up shop from musician, artist and fashion legend Pam Hogg.
56 Miller Street, Glasgow
Opening Event – 25 July 7.30-9pm
Pop-up shop runs daily to 3 August (11am – 5pm)
Fashion Cultures is delighted to host an exhibition and Pop-Up shop by fashion legend, musician and artist, Pam Hogg.
Selected garments, films and images will be on display, some of which will be seen for the very first time. Visitors will also have the opportunity to purchase a Pam Hogg original: T-shirts and memorabilia will be available to buy on site while forward orders can be made from her pamhoggshop.com online collection.
With thanks to London & Scotland Investments
Fashion Cultures is an exciting new strand of the Merchant City Festival, taking place in and around the retail and entertainment spaces of Ingram Street between 24th July and 3rd August
The programme – which will feature workshops, competitions, retail events, new art work, talks and performances – will be a celebration of the role that fashion plays within the culture of Glasgow, the pleasure that people take in dressing up and going out, as well as the strong cultural ties that exist between fashion, music and art within the city.
Image: Pam Hogg, photography Rankin
This section: Art - what's on, Merchant City Festival 2014
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
- A Day Out, The Lighthouse
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- Cross-feed Night School with Dr David Luke
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School