Merchant City Festival, Brunswick Stage, 23 July – 3rd August, 2014
GET ON IT!
Cause we have got THIS kicking off Wednesday, 23rd July, running right through until August the 3rd.
Brunswick Street Stage brings you The Electric Frog / Sub Club / Soma Records / Melting Pot / Rubadub / Kiltr / Sunday Circus / Glasgow Jazz Festival / Glasgow International Comedy Festival / Hotgem …and much much more is coming your way for not one…but TWELVE days of FREE fun and frolicking!
Keep your eyes peeled – the line up for Wednesday is coming soon and is not to be missed.
MERCHANT CITY FESTIVAL, Brunswick Street – WE ARE GLASGOW UNDERGROUND.
Take a sneaky peek –
Massive shout out to Kiltr who will be keeping us media savvy – sign up and stay in the know….
The Brunswick Brutti Ma Buoni
106 -108 Brunswick Street, Glasgow G1 1TF
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Carers’ Week 2019
- Wilton Street Garden Fete
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers