Masterclass with Peter Strickland and Andy Starke, GFT
Saturday, 1 June, 2019 11.15 a.m.
Glasgow Film Festival’s Industry Team are pleased to introduce a Masterclass Session with In Fabric writer/director Peter Strickland and producer Andy Starke. During this session the duo will discuss their upcoming release In Fabric, their career successes to date, and look at the qualities that make for a successful working relationship between director and producer.
This session is aimed at those working in or studying film in the UK, and as such is not open to the general public.
All tickets £3. This ticket enables you to purchase a ticket for the preview screening of In Fabric on 31/05/19 at the concession rate. Please select ‘Industry Attendee’ when purchasing your ticket for the film.
If you require a wheelchair space please request this on booking or call our Box Office on 0141 332 6535. Please note this event begins at the stated time (11.00), there are no adverts or trailers.
GFT 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Leto GFT
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood GFT
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Inside Man GFT
- Gaza GFT
- Preview: For Sama GFT plus Q & A
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Canada Now, GFT
- Take One Action, GFT
- Transit GFT
- Preview: Hoop Dreams, GFT
- Kaleidoscope Realms, Matchbox Cine Club
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Five Seasons: The Gardens of Piet Oudolf at GFT
- Africa in Motion Film Club: Kuxa Kanema CCA
- Apocalypse Now: Final Cut plus recorded Q and A GFT
- Adoption GFT