Masterclass with Peter Strickland and Andy Starke, GFT
Saturday, 1 June, 2019 11.15 a.m.
Glasgow Film Festival’s Industry Team are pleased to introduce a Masterclass Session with In Fabric writer/director Peter Strickland and producer Andy Starke. During this session the duo will discuss their upcoming release In Fabric, their career successes to date, and look at the qualities that make for a successful working relationship between director and producer.
This session is aimed at those working in or studying film in the UK, and as such is not open to the general public.
All tickets £3. This ticket enables you to purchase a ticket for the preview screening of In Fabric on 31/05/19 at the concession rate. Please select ‘Industry Attendee’ when purchasing your ticket for the film.
If you require a wheelchair space please request this on booking or call our Box Office on 0141 332 6535. Please note this event begins at the stated time (11.00), there are no adverts or trailers.
GFT 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- The Captor, GFT
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT
- Balloon GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Dirty God GFT