Mary Poppins Returns – meet and greet Grosvenor Cafe plus screening
Monday 31st December, 2018 . 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Mary Poppins Returns is just as magical and joyous as the original movie. It is a perfect family holiday film, so we felt it was only fitting to give the little ones a chance to meet the world’s most famous nanny this Hogmanay!
Come to Grosvenor Café for a meet and greet with Mary Poppins herself at 10am. She will keep the little ones entertained with songs from the original movie, games and a few surprises!
After that heading to watch the brand-new Mary Poppins Returns movie at Grosvenor Cinema and come back to Grosvenor Cafe for a pizza buffet with juice for wee ones!
Tickets cost £15 per child and include a ticket to the Cinema, buffet and entertainment at Grosvenor Café. Parents tickets are £10 per person and include tickets to the Grosvenor Cinema and tea or coffee at Grosvenor Café mezzanine area after the movie.
Tickets on sale now on 0845 166 6002, online or in person in the cinema kiosk.
The Grosvenor, 24 Ashton Lane, Off Byres Road, Glasgow G12
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Cinema
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT
- Balloon GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Dirty God GFT
- Papi Chulo GFT
- Southside Film Festival 2019