Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
Opens Today – Thursday, 13 December, 2018
Martha’s Festive Pop Up, 223 Byres Road, G12
The much-loved healthy food eatery, Martha’s, has opened a second unit, a festive pop-up on Byres Road and will be serving its city centre favourites throughout.
The menu will be based on four dishes – two favourites will remain, chipotle chicken and red dragon pork, and two will change each week. Martha’s flatbread wraps will also be available on request.
Glasgow’s food lovers have the chance to help choose the menu for the new restaurant which will be fitted out in February 2019, through the west end Facebook page.
Gavin Clark, founder of Martha’s said: “I’m delighted we brought Martha’s to the west end at last and just in time for Christmas!
“People in the west end love their eclectic flavours and with an emphasis on healthy, hearty and feeling fuller for longer, we’re hoping the sample menu will go down well. Customers have the chance to help choose the menu for next year when the pop-up will close for a week to be fully kitted out*, and re-open as an established take-away restaurant!”
(Images by Martin Shields)
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Mary Poppins Returns – meet and greet Grosvenor Cafe plus screening