Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
Opens Today – Thursday, 13 December, 2018
Martha’s Festive Pop Up, 223 Byres Road, G12
The much-loved healthy food eatery, Martha’s, has opened a second unit, a festive pop-up on Byres Road and will be serving its city centre favourites throughout.
The menu will be based on four dishes – two favourites will remain, chipotle chicken and red dragon pork, and two will change each week. Martha’s flatbread wraps will also be available on request.
Glasgow’s food lovers have the chance to help choose the menu for the new restaurant which will be fitted out in February 2019, through the west end Facebook page.
Gavin Clark, founder of Martha’s said: “I’m delighted we brought Martha’s to the west end at last and just in time for Christmas!
“People in the west end love their eclectic flavours and with an emphasis on healthy, hearty and feeling fuller for longer, we’re hoping the sample menu will go down well. Customers have the chance to help choose the menu for next year when the pop-up will close for a week to be fully kitted out*, and re-open as an established take-away restaurant!”
(Images by Martin Shields)
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Mary Poppins Returns – meet and greet Grosvenor Cafe plus screening
- Mackintosh at the Willow by Leela Soma
- Control Social Club at Broadcast
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- White Christmas, GFT
- Glasgow Christmas Markets
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Love Music Hate Racism, The Arlington
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu