Margaret Watkins Exhibition, West End Festival, Hidden Lane Gallery 1 – 29 June, 2014
Margaret Watkins Exhibition
Hidden Lane Gallery
Sun 1 – 29 June
Tuesday - Saturday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Canadian-born Margaret Watkins lived a recluse in Hyndland for 35 years. A box she gave to a neighbour contained her life-work: a magnificent collection of photographs, many made in New York 1914 - 1928.
Now recognised as a major photographer, this exhibition is an opportunity to see her most celebrated work.
Part of West End Festival www.westendfestival.co.uk
1081 Argyle St,
This section: Art - what's on, West End Festival 2014
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Scotland: The Land Beneath Our Feet, ProjectAbility
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Chozumaki, The Lighthouse Glasgow
- Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
- ProjectAbility at Mono
- Artchitecture at the Arlington Baths Club, Collage Exhibition by Marion Gardyne, 1 – 17 December, 2017
- RGI Annual Exhibition, The Mitchell Library, 11 November – 26 November, 2017
- Arctic Walruses in Paisley, Art, Poetry, Fountain and Fun, 25 November, 2017
- Christmas Art Show, Lillie Gallery, November – December, 2017
- Archifon IV, Cryptic Sonica, University of Glasgow Chapel 1 – 5 November, 2017
- ProjectAbility Pop Up Shop orignal arts and crafts, Nov/Dec, 2017
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Exhibition in Napier Hall, 20 – 22 October, 2017
- Easing into Autumn With ‘Seven of Seven’, Thistle Gallery from 19 October, 2017 until end of the month.
- Scotland’s Own Coinage, The Hunterian, From 3 October 2017
- Glasgow Society of Women Artists at the Lillie Gallery, 7th October – 2nd November 2017
- A Synchronology: the contemporary and other times, Hunterian Art Gallery, 27 October 2017 – 28 January 2018
- Mackintosh Club, Helensburgh, Mackintosh Festival 2017
- Family Ties, Thistle Gallery, 30 September – 15 October, 2017