Magical Ice Festival, Glasgow Hydro, 26 – 29 March, 2015
Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival Hits the UK The Show that features an Enchanting Mix of Disney Royalty
First Disney On Ice show featuring much-loved sisters Anna and Elsa from the number one animated film of all time Disney’s Frozen
Show also features everyone’s favourite characters from Disney’s The Little Mermaid, Tangled and Beauty and The Beast.
Get ready to enter a world of enchantment as Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse bring the most magical moments from across the Disney kingdom to the UK in Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival.
In a new twist on fairytale fun, comical segments from everyone’s favourite Disney characters set the scene for the show stopping on-ice stories of princesses Ariel, Rapunzel and Belle.
Plus, enjoy a special appearance by Anna and Elsa from the Academy Award® winning and number one animated feature film of all time, Disney’s Frozen! Audiences will journey up the North Mountains with the hilarious snowman Olaf, rugged mountain-man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven as they help the sisters along the way in a story full of action, adventure, magic and unforgettable characters.
“In (our) more than 30 years of producing Disney On Ice shows, Feld Entertainment has been waiting for a film like Frozen,” says producer Nicole Feld.
“The most exciting part of bringing characters like Anna and Elsa to the ice for the first time is knowing that they have a powerful and inspiring message that resonates with audiences as the sisters discover the true meaning of love.”
Produced by Feld Entertainment, Magical Ice Festival is an enchanting mix of royalty, highlighting the stories of Disney’s most beloved heroines. You will be entranced by the energetic choreography that will have audiences singing, dancing and cheering their favourite Disney characters as they each embark on their own epic journeys.
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse guide fans through an enchanting wonderland where they encounter Sebastian and the Daughters of Triton from Disney’s The Little Mermaid, the rowdy pub thugs from Disney’s Tangled and the loyal enchanted servants from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
“By pulling together moments from classic Disney stories to the newest feature film sensation Frozen and combining them with elements of comedy and music, we developed a truly unique way to re-tell each fairytale,” says Producer Juliette Feld.
The SSE Hydro, Exhibition Way, Glasgow G3 8YW
Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival is appearing across the UK from 11th March – 17th May 2015 in Aberdeen, Liverpool, Glasgow, Birmingham, London, Cardiff, Nottingham and Leeds. www.disneyonice.co.uk for ticket details and show times.
The Walt Disney Company has operated in the UK & Ireland for 80 years, employing more than 2,600 people, and is dedicated to creating innovative, entertainment experiences for children and families. The Disney brand is experienced in a number of ways across the UK & Ireland including in cinemas, on stage with “The Lion King”, on TV screens with Disney- branded channels as well as non-branded content, through a wide range of consumer products that are sold at mass market retailers and in Disney Stores. In 2008, Disney announced its partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity focused on raising £10 million towards the hospital’s redevelopment appeal.
This section: Dance, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people
- Thank Funk it’s Friday, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Dance House Glasgow WinterFest
- Cottiers Black Friday Christmas Ceilidh
- Soul Jazz Fridays, Partick
- Bahookie’s Big Christmas Rock Ceilidh Bash, Cottiers
- Swing Sensation Big Band Night, Glasgow University Union, 3 December, 2017
- Glasgow Dynamic City book launch La Bodega,Friday 8 December, 2017
- Soul Bowl, Dance Party, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 25 November, 2017
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, Partickhill Bowling Club, 27 October, 2017
- Theo Clinkard Company:This Bright Field, The Tramway, 13 and 14 October, 2017
- Indepen-dance, creative movement for people with disabilities and their carers
- Kathak Dance Classes, Glasgow South Side
- Dance Pupils in Scotland receive funding from The Peter Darell Trust, June, 2017
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 29 July, 2017
- To write, to publish, to speak, to move, CCA, 1 June, 2017
- Tea Dance, Kelvin Hall, 21 May, 2017
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, Saturday 25 March, 2017
- Surface Area Dance Theatre CIC An introduction to British Sign Language, CCA, Friday 14 April 2017
- Glasgow Women’s Aid, One Billion Rising, Dance-a-Thon, Cottiers Theatre 14 February, 2017