The Mad Platter is helping to host Art for Arts sake! Call for artists.
The Mad Platter is helping to host Art for Arts sake !
A charity exhibition in aid of Marie Curie and Children’s Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) at Store Interiors Anniesland
On the 9th of April and the exhibition will run for a month artists will receive a 50% commission on their work and the rest will be donated to these two extremely worth while charities.
From sculpture to ceramics and silversmith, photography and paintings ALL welcome.
Artists need to be in place by the 20th of February so anyone interested in being a part of this please PM Kirsty at Mad Platters on Facebook
‘Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have your work seen but most of all SOLD!!
Looking forward to seeing some exciting pieces of art it does not have to be new work although you have till April to get creating.’
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Six and a Tanner, One Man Play by Rony Bridges
- Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
- Claire McFall, Creative Conversations
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- “Freedom Bound” – Slavery in Scotland Discussion at GOMA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Freedom Bound – Escaping Slavery in Scotland
- Dublin Film Festival celebrating New Scottish Cinema
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre at The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Lady Vengeance at Glasgow Film Theatre
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Handmaiden – GFT
- A night of music and song in support of Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Linda Jaxson, Unchain My Heart, St Louis Partick
- We See The World Differently Screening 24 October, 2018
- The Big Day of KinDness 23 October, 2018
- My 20th Century Glasgow Film Theatre