The Mad Platter is helping to host Art for Arts sake! Call for artists.
The Mad Platter is helping to host Art for Arts sake !
A charity exhibition in aid of Marie Curie and Children’s Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) at Store Interiors Anniesland
On the 9th of April and the exhibition will run for a month artists will receive a 50% commission on their work and the rest will be donated to these two extremely worth while charities.
From sculpture to ceramics and silversmith, photography and paintings ALL welcome.
Artists need to be in place by the 20th of February so anyone interested in being a part of this please PM Kirsty at Mad Platters on Facebook
‘Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have your work seen but most of all SOLD!!
Looking forward to seeing some exciting pieces of art it does not have to be new work although you have till April to get creating.’
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St
- Yikes Film Club presents Grand Budapest Hotel
- Book Launch: ‘this exquisite corpse’ Tawnya Renelle
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- The Bolshoi Ballet: Carmen Suite / Petrushka Live
- Arctic GFT
- Birds of Passage
- Slow Food Glasgow Food, Class and Transformation in Glasgow
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival Bailando Con Margot: An Encore Screening CCA
- Asbury Park: Riot, Redemption, Rock n Roll GFT
- Donbass GFT
- Submissions Glasgow Film Festival
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema