Loving Our Land, Valentine’s Day at The Children’s Wood, North Kelvin Meado
Sunday 14th Feb, 2016. 12-4pm.
Build 90 Dens, Not Houses
On Valentine’s Day The Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow’ will be Loving our Land’
Come along and together we will build 90 dens, not flats. Bring sticks, boxes, bits of material and help to create an alternative to building houses on North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood.
There will be fire, nature play and we’ll be filming 1 minute memories of the land.
You can also plant wild flowers for someone you love or in memory of another.
Please only buy native species and they need to be ‘in the green’ at this time of the year.
North Kelvin Meadow, Clouston Street/Kelbourne Street, North Kelvinside
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, Valentine's Day Glasgow 2016, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
Love Poems & Stories
- Clydebuilt Festival 2018
- John Waters’ Polyester – Launch of Scalarama Programme 2018
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Festival, Burnt Church Film Club Glasgow
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Britannia Panoptican Music Hall
- Rebel Yell on Tour, Music Moments Glasgow 2018
- Pagliacci, Scottish Opera visits Paisley, July 2018
- Family Friendly Autism Workshop, Riverside Museum
- Festival 2018, Berlin on Screen GFT
- Scottish Short Film Festival, 21 July, 2018
- Tidelines Book Festival 2018, Irvine, Scotland
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 28 and 29 July, 2018
- Summer Nights King Tuts, Glasgow
- Roots, Rock, Reggae against Racism, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Live at Langloch Farm Fundraiser for CCI
- The Sma Shot 2018 Paisley Town Hall
- Mugstock Festival 2018
- Celebrating 80 years of the Beano, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow West End Beer Festival, Cafe Source, Hillhead Sports Club
- Spangled Cabaret, The Blue Arrow
- HYPERMARKET – ART CAR BOOT, SWG3 2018