Loving Our Land, Valentine’s Day at The Children’s Wood, North Kelvin Meado
Sunday 14th Feb, 2016. 12-4pm.
Build 90 Dens, Not Houses
On Valentine’s Day The Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow’ will be Loving our Land’
Come along and together we will build 90 dens, not flats. Bring sticks, boxes, bits of material and help to create an alternative to building houses on North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood.
There will be fire, nature play and we’ll be filming 1 minute memories of the land.
You can also plant wild flowers for someone you love or in memory of another.
Please only buy native species and they need to be ‘in the green’ at this time of the year.
North Kelvin Meadow, Clouston Street/Kelbourne Street, North Kelvinside
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, Valentine's Day Glasgow 2016, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
Love Poems & Stories
- Arctic, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Sarah Jane Scouten The Doublet
- Cowboy Calypso, WomanSaid and Stephen EvEns
- New Candys + Kundalini Genie & Gelatine
- Aye Write: The Writing of Janet Paisley with Dr Linda Jackson, University of Strathclyde
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Creative Conversations – Novelist Jacob Ross
- GFF19 Jim Galloway – A Journey In Jazz CCA
- A Private War GFT
- Tell It To The Bees
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Vanishing Glasgow Film Theatre
- An Elephant Sitting Still Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Raft Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival